GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
i have same problem. loading failed on picture or something. just got here to ask/see solution.
I noticed that it's a bug that occurs frequently when you try some actions, i was doing that beach event, when you party up with a girl and talk with the gift seller your game crash, also i can't progress on lust path, i think the game ends there for now, not allowing me to progress on the Fae path too, bcs i don't have the blue shard, also some events there's this bug that causes your game to crash when you try to do something that wasn't supposed to be done or wasn't thought that someone could do, just like i mentioned with the Beach event, when you party up with a girl, instead going on a date you talk with the gift seller.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I stopped playing for now, bcs i'm not in a good mood to try progressing the girls affection on beach event and the crash just instigated me to close the game and play some other thing, but Siren's Domain games are really good, expecting fixes and new games that i could play.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
does anyone know where or when i can get something to get past the blue boundary? im trying to get through fae's quest line and i cant get through that boundary

Reactions: jed999

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Fae is Purple Boundary; Blue is post-Nyx.
oh i was just following the walkthrough and it tells me blue but okay thanks for the assist

EDIT: okay i think i know what you mean. but the purple one is early on in fae's questline. in other words i believe thats the first pair she gives me which is the red and purple boundaries to find the tablets. after those she gives me two others. one in the valencia forest or green boundary and the other is in the blue boundary. but i cant get through the blue.

in the walkthrough they call it the snowy ridge

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
oh i was just following the walkthrough and it tells me blue but okay thanks for the assist

EDIT: okay i think i know what you mean. but the purple one is early on in fae's questline. in other words i believe thats the first pair she gives me which is the red and purple boundaries to find the tablets. after those she gives me two others. one in the valencia forest or green boundary and the other is in the blue boundary. but i cant get through the blue.

in the walkthrough they call it the snowy ridge
You have to talk with that Orc, i don't remember the name, but it's the main quest, i think it was there that i got the blue bondarie after dreaming with Nyx

Reactions: kyosuke01

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

"When is the Flower Shop lady getting a bust?"
Soon!
In fact, it's finally almost completed entirely!
It's funny how Flora was one of the very first characters who I added as a side character yet she will likely be the very last bust to be introduced into this game.
The past year or so has been quite challenging with ToP. Most of the artists who work on this project have typically only been available to do so for a set amount of time which is why the art direction has changed a bit over the past few years. Flora was just never quite a top priority so she ended up getting pushed back later and later.
Fortunately, I have found an artist who I've worked with in the past that is interested in designing her character and likely her NSFW scene too!
Flora's sidequest won't be in the upcoming update but her bust will likely get introduced in-game. Thank you all for being patient with her design. It'll be a little different than the other characters and because of that, I really like her look/theme!
I just wanted to make sure those patient Flora fans finally got some good news! Now, we'll resume updates/news about the latest ToP update! I'll see you all soon =D

Reactions: nln0

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Hello I have this bug where I try to talk to the women next to the flowers but it says failed to load: img/faces/Custom1.png. Could somebody please send me it?

Reactions: ryuujin

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Hello I have this bug where I try to talk to the women next to the flowers but it says failed to load: img/faces/Custom1.png. Could somebody please send me it?
Well, actually we don't have it, it's not done i think, also, there's a lot of things that cause this error, so remember to save everytime before interacting with someone or something because you may go back to the point that you started the day.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
O.K. , I went back 12 pages just to be sure (prolly coulda gone further bak :p) but does anyone know how to "end" Bosom Beach?? I have completed all the quests there, done all the Love Suite, Octo Girl x 2, V.I.P. room x 2, Dated them all atleast twice and given them gifts and pool hopped. Anything I missed, btw I was following the guide from 1.7.2 ????

TIA

GNOMES RULE!!!

:D CHEERS (c)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
O.K. , I went back 12 pages just to be sure (prolly coulda gone further bak :p) but does anyone know how to "end" Bosom Beach?? I have completed all the quests there, done all the Love Suite, Octo Girl x 2, V.I.P. room x 2, Dated them all atleast twice and given them gifts and pool hopped. Anything I missed, btw I was following the guide from 1.7.2 ????

TIA

GNOMES RULE!!!

There should be a portal on the west side of the beach area allowing leaving... there is no break point that kicks you back

• Love
Reactions: Tarakis

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
There should be a portal on the west side of the beach area allowing leaving... there is no break point that kicks you back
Yup I noticed that, Thanks for the answer. I thought I was missing the message saying I had completed it.

Thank You.

GNOMES RULE!!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes