Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Every time I click on the exe. file it loads up a Chrome extension and says "Your file was not found". What am I doing wrong? I have had no issues with any game but this. Is there a video tutorial on how to properly download this?

Neon007

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 21476

Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-30
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Other Game: Zombie's Retreat
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android
(v1.7.2): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras:Walkthrough (v1.0.1) - Signatures - Saves
Etjen Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
When release Android v18.1?
View attachment 21476

Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Android
Others:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.Ppppppppppppppppppppp
View attachment 21476

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Android
Others:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
When release Android v1.8

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
How do you get the Gauntlet Of Hera, The Golden Shovel, and all these items that are not explained in the walkthrough? Also, what do I use to slash in the Siren's Trial? The walkthrough is incredibly vague "use an item that slashes things".

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok have not played this but i do have one problem. also mybe a spoiler for those who have not got there but is nyx working with the bad people and if so you just screwed everyone over.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do you get the Gauntlet Of Hera, The Golden Shovel, and all these items that are not explained in the walkthrough? Also, what do I use to slash in the Siren's Trial? The walkthrough is incredibly vague "use an item that slashes things".
You can upgrade the gautlets and shovel in the Fairy fountain, which is found in a cave on the right side of the library. You have to break open the entrance of this cave before you can enter.

Reactions: Dqslime

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To slash, select the Goddess slash key item in your inventory.

Reactions: Dqslime

JackTHERabbit

Jul 7, 2018
I've only got red hearts so far and I've finished everything. How to get blue hearts? I guess it's related to Passion storyline?

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I've only got red hearts so far and I've finished everything. How to get blue hearts? I guess it's related to Passion storyline?
If you've only gotten red hearts you haven't finished everything.
The passion storylines are: Mary, Evelynn and Haru. I suggest completing those.
If you're really stuck: here's it's also on the front page.

eracha

Aug 26, 2017
So i cant seem to find the last tablet in the blue place its just not there next to the stone temple...

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I assume you are refering to the blue hearts you see in the Book of Tales. It's not explained but those indicate additonal content for the event.
For example in the Halloween event you only need to have two hearts for Mary and one heart for Rose and Raylene to start it. But if Mary has two hearts you get a tight-job but if she has three hearts you get Standing-Doggystyle.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
someone knows the order of the levers in the quest Cellar Lever Puzzle:
the hint supposedly is To the Capital, think of Colour. but it tells me nothing

Last edited:

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
someone knows the order of the levers in the quest Cellar Lever Puzzle:
the hint supposedly is To the Capital, think of Colour. but it tells me nothing
Look at the Capitalization/letters in Bold. Every bold letter represents a colour, that's the order you need to press them in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raku07

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would have to check but i don't now if are how to get the chest behind the flame. but like i said don't know if i did get it lol. be the way the slash ring are what not who are where is it

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes