yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is anyone having issues with save transfers between different versions? working fine for me right now but would like to know

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
Somebody can post a fullsave? i download the others in various posts, but the rar archives not open, is damaged...

smartyplants69

May 9, 2020
View attachment 21476

Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-30
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Other Game: Zombie's Retreat
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android
(v1.7.2): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras:Walkthrough (v1.0.1) - Signatures - Saves
Etjen Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
Love the game but i seem to have an issue where when i talk to the flora it brings up an Error message saying "Failed to Load: img/faces/Custome1.png". I have redownloaded the game countless of times but it alwasy seems to be the case, can anyone help me please?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Love the game but i seem to have an issue where when i talk to the flora it brings up an Error message saying "Failed to Load: img/faces/Custome1.png". I have redownloaded the game countless of times but it alwasy seems to be the case, can anyone help me please?
Download the latest version (1.8.2) on Itch.io or just don't talk to her. She doesn't have any content yet so there is no reason to interact with her.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes