Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Here's ma full save for 2.1.2, I've done:

-too lazy to type change-log this time

Notes:
-Go to mansion to replay scenes
-Packed with config and global for easy save transfer
-I'll try to update this post as soon as public version is released (for stability reasons, but it's rare for Siren games)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The blue door can only be opened with the older Ninja girl from the Dojo as part of her Quest
And for the Chest you need to find 2 switches in the swamp to make a bridge appear

Reactions: King_Rivet

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Great just great. I can't update my android version unless I delete the previous one but I can't do that since I can't find the damn save location. How can I transfer the save file or back it up?

P.S: not rooted

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Having found the time to play through the recent expansion, I was pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is still good, just... the adult aspect fell flat a bit to me. The scenes were okay. I'm still not sure if I like the new artists but time will tell.

On Sprites: I don't particularly like sprite based scenes and games, that being said, they were excellent. I do really wish they had just a bit extra. Even a single static CG per sprite scene would be amazing.

A personal opinion: considering the quality of everything else, it could be possible the Artist(s?) Responsible for the event scenes and animations could be dragging and not making much progress. Which leads to more of the Sprite and minigames type content since that's actually being made and worked on by (hopefully) passionate people.

Reactions: King_Rivet
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes