Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
looks like I am missing a file any help?
I will play compressed version and some error .PNG file not executed
People are lazy and haven't done anything to get the op updated despite getting frustrated with people asking for help, you apparently need to download the latest version from , it's uncompressed though(tried compressing it myself since it seemed simple enough but managed to break it) and dunno if there are any patreon rewards it's missing, doesn't seem like it.

Reactions: GaRbS and Ken

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if it went to a pay site then i am out lol. i have no job car doe's not work and have no money. now because of the out break stuck in a house. so if i have to pay for any game's that are being sold i am screwed lol.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is The Game Right Now Enough Filled With Contents ?
Depends on your meaning of "Enough".
If you are asking if has hours of contents, yes. Probably could finish it in a day though.
If you are asking if it has enough to reach an ending, no.

Neon007

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 21476

Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-30
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Other Game: Zombie's Retreat
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android
(v1.7.2): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras:Walkthrough (v1.0.1) - Signatures - Saves
Etjen Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
Any information about Android update?

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I have read all the walkthroughs. Can somebody tell me where are the treasures hidden ? (map obtained from that one girl in the cave in the main town?)

For life of me I do not know where to look.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have read all the walkthroughs. Can somebody tell me where are the treasures hidden ? (map obtained from that one girl in the cave in the main town?)

For life of me I do not know where to look.
she sells several maps... you'd need to be more specific or even better upload a screenshot of the map

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes