Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
"finish" with an art from aarokira, haha nice, just waitin for the last two updates of ToP, and say goodbye to this incredible game, but siren should have more time to dedicate the house of chores, sad on the one side, happy on the other

Reactions: XiortEnSweet

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lmao, yeah no other gallery in any game has ever given you the dialogue before. Silly me :b
There are CG Gallerys and Scene Gallerys... dialogues are only in scene galleries... which are atbest atypical for RPGM games... CG Galleries are rare but exist though

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Ending feels pretty unfinished to me. Like it's pretty light in content and scenes are missing. Nyx mentions she and Minerva thanked MC before he was sent back and you'll see nothing. And other than Mary none of the girls get any scene or mention after Abyss was beaten. Just a little something about what they're going to do now would have been nice.

I hope the 2 remaining updates flesh things out more because it's kind of unsatisfying. Other than that, it was a fun game and I really enjoyed it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is still the Charm in the mine with the treasure hunter, haru has not a single additional dress, and Mary still has her wedding dress hidden in the antic... all have work in progress reports.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ASZX777
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes