thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Ending feels pretty unfinished to me. Like it's pretty light in content and scenes are missing. Nyx mentions she and Minerva thanked MC before he was sent back and you'll see nothing. And other than Mary none of the girls get any scene or mention after Abyss was beaten. Just a little something about what they're going to do now would have been nice.

I hope the 2 remaining updates flesh things out more because it's kind of unsatisfying. Other than that, it was a fun game and I really enjoyed it.
Wait, Mary had a scene? Did I miss it? All I remember seeing was a drawing of Mary in a negligee.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Town of Passion - Beta 1.9.1a

Windows:

Android:

0.9.1a Changelog

-Added Credits sequence to the end of the game
-The Bunny Manor has a new picture that can re-watch the credits if you want to see it again or missed it from before this
update

-Added Minerva's fountain (restored) as a map location when game is finished
-More will be able to be done here in future updates!

-Changed orientation of chest near Forest Seal to prevent confusion
-Small cutscene tweak with Ares
-Fixed bug where failing str test on Android leads to black screen

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Wait, Mary had a scene? Did I miss it? All I remember seeing was a drawing of Mary in a negligee.
That's what I meant. Maybe I should have have said art to avoid confusion. I just meant to say that Mary is the only girl that gets some stuff after the final boss is dealt with.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how dso ,i use the slingshot? i have slingshot pellets and also the slingshot but i cannot use it
so please can anybody say how to use the slingshot i click on it but just get a buzzer so help please!

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
how dso ,i use the slingshot? i have slingshot pellets and also the slingshot but i cannot use it
so please can anybody say how to use the slingshot i click on it but just get a buzzer so help please!
You have to be in a danger zone, like slimes kingdom, or areas that have enemies, you can shoot with Q, A or S, don't remember correctly, you can't shoot on "Safe Zones"

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
i really do hope its more than two.. there's so many "will be available in a future update" littered around the game that's been there since the beginning.. not to mention there's two handfuls of characters who ether don't have a scene or have like 1 teasing scene and there's some characters who don't have much to do after you complete their story.... and this is a personal opinion but i was kinda upset a certain lust character wasn't apart of the final mission with the passion character, it would make sense because of how they're basically your first lust choice and have a strong connection to your first passion choice.. its a amazing game but there's so much missing :( hell i thought we would have more threesome scenes at this point

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes