Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
How it's working? There are two ways to choose: Passionate and Lust. If I choose, for example, passionately, I won't be able to have women out of lust?
They both worked kinda seperately.
Far as I know you can see both the different ending by taking both of the paths. No conflicts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They both worked kinda seperately.
Far as I know you can see both the different ending by taking both of the paths. No conflicts.
You are required to complete both storylines (passion and lust) in order to start the final storyline and reach the endgame

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
How it's working? There are two ways to choose: Passionate and Lust. If I choose, for example, passionately, I won't be able to have women out of lust?
You start with whichever one you choose, but you still end up playing both paths in order to reach the final game play.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
To talk to Minerva, you need to go through the Mysterious Coin Quest.
I want to do this mystery coin quest, where should I put it? where is this fountain? If it's the one where I found the mysterious coin, I can't put anything in there.

And where can I talk to Minerva?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To talk to Minerva, you need to go through the Mysterious Coin Quest.
I want to do this mystery coin quest, where should I put it? where is this fountain? If it's the one where I found the mysterious coin, I can't put anything in there.

And where can I talk to Minerva?
in the center of the town is a teleport crystal connecting to all important places... other than that use the hole in your aunts garden

Tee Kien

Oct 1, 2018
Re: Android save file / Mobile save file
The device must be rooted to get the save file and edit it.
Typically under /Internal storage/Android/town.of.passion
I hope the developer makes a function that exports the save file to public folder and function that import save file in android.

Reactions: Foxytimeshare

Zamzam

May 21, 2018
Where is the third chicken in Chicken Chase I? Hope I haven't hit a bug first thing, just when I thought of finally trying a proper playthrough of this game.
In the upper left area behind a tree. Just the top of the red part of the head is visible, it is easy to miss it.

Reactions: rockaducka

popober

Jun 9, 2017
In the upper left area behind a tree. Just the top of the red part of the head is visible, it is easy to miss it.
Oh goddammit. Nobody answered, so I skipped the tutorial and went from there. Thanks anyway.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
How do I continue with the lust story?(I have all ready lust 3)
After getting Lust Level 3 go to sleep again and the warm voice will talk to you again to then choose what you say. You will receive the Aquamarine Fragment that allows you to enter the Blue Boundary.

Angernoizer

Feb 2, 2020
continue the main story... if I am not mistaken it's removed at the end of the Lust route
My problem is, none of the barriers have disappeared. Not the ones inside Valencia next to Haru and Akane's dojo, not the ones next to the tomb in Snowy Ridge, nor these two, and I can't continue with Lust II- A Cold Trial nor Valencia's Mystery II because of those barriers :(

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes