Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My problem is, none of the barriers have disappeared. Not the ones inside Valencia next to Haru and Akane's dojo, not the ones next to the tomb in Snowy Ridge, nor these two, and I can't continue with Lust II- A Cold Trial nor Valencia's Mystery II because of those barriers :(
How many Points in the Lust route do you have?
Also the pillars aren't supposed to stop you from any important area of the main story until they are removed by progressing it

Reactions: ReissCS

Angernoizer

Feb 2, 2020
3 Lust points, 4 Passion points, and 5 in all abilities.
*EDIT*
Nevermind... Turned out I haven't walked to right inside Snowy Ridge so I could purify the chaos seal. But I have done that now :)

Last edited:

mashmo1005

Apr 2, 2020
After getting Lust Level 3 go to sleep again and the warm voice will talk to you again to then choose what you say. You will receive the Aquamarine Fragment that allows you to enter the Blue Boundary.
nothing happened when i was sleeping and i still don't have the Aquamarine Fragment:(

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe if you fix your language (especially towards the game, the dev's tastes and choices) and ask them nicely then maybe, MAYBE they'll listen to your request
I don't feel like that comment was meant to be rude, it just lacked punctuation. Here, let me show you:

the games done with? shit! I hoped for pregnancy content!
See? That's much nicer.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I don't feel like that comment was meant to be rude, it just lacked punctuation. Here, let me show you:
Maybe, maybe. If so, pardon my aggressive tone. If not... well, the person should learn being a bit more humble in asking something.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Updates!! | Another New Artist? | Post-Game Extension?
Hey everyone!
Quite a bit has been happening behind the scenes of ToP so let me get you all up to speed!
== Build Progress ==
At this stage of Town of Passion, there are a lot of scattered costumes/events/interactions that I want to add so I believe all of the art is set for this update. I expect this build's development should finish on time so I will update you all as that release gets a little closer!
Also- due to how some things might work out, there MIGHT be some back to back updates for ToP this fall. (trying to suppress the horrific Fall 2019 flashbacks of doing this very same thing...) The reasoning is the update that would be planned for Sept would be much shorter than usual. It's just a little bonus that will make more sense once the time is right! ;)

== Another New Artist? ==
I'm currently in the process of doing some experimental commissions with yet another artist who may help continue most of the post-game/bonus content in ToP! This artist just designed a new costume that looks NAICE!
"Whenever I'm in trouble, my hero will come and rescue me"
We're working on the first NSFW scene comm now and if all goes well, that could be huge for ToP's misc content. Originally, many ideas had to be scrapped or minimized to efficiently finish the game with the limited amount of time that was available. I would love to be able to revisit some of those ideas!

== Game Extension? ==
Looking back at the new artist situation, this may help keep ToP running long enough for me to catch my breath. At the moment, I'm looking at starting TWO brand new games around the same time (ZR2 and the game that will start after ToP). Doing this simultaneously has been very stressful.
I am in the middle of getting the basic stuff figured out for the game that will start development after ToP but I don't want to rush the process. If I have extra help for ToP, I may do a few more updates than previously planned and development may end in early 2021 instead. We'll see as these months go on!
If ToP DOES get extended a little longer than planned, expect some possible new characters! There are quite a few bonus costumes that need to be added so there is a good amount of bonus content already planned regardless of what happens.
=====
I want to keep this update as short as possible but this sums up some of the bigger things that have been happening with Town of Passion as of late. If you couldn't tell, there's a lot of uncertainty but I feel like it's important to share where I'm at and how the future might be looking!
I hope to bring good news as well as new art and late-stage plans for ToP soon!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with more Town of Passion goodies! =D

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
And i lot of people share the views of the Dev about fucking a pregnant bloated woman ( especially if you make her blood related) so im happy he didnt spend resources on that fetish . Never got the idea what is so attractive about sleeping whit fat belly bloated girl. But i gues my kinks are not every one cup of tea as well.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Can you clap Ragash cheeks in the latest build or nah?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes