Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
hey guys, someone know where I can unlock this two? I unlocked all the others but still this 2 empty places bug me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
The right square is Sarah the girl at the inn, you unlock her by helping her out.

The left square is the adventure girl in the cave on the left side of town near the red door (don't remember her name.) You unlock her scene by completing all the treasure hunts.

Jul 18, 2020
this game is among the best eroge games i ever play, even at this state, the game fell very completed and fun to play, a bit add on needed
1. threesome, or orgy scenes with mc harem
2. more content for nyx and other goddesses
3. map, i some time miss important things
4. a game over sex scene when you fail dungeon (the mc got rape by monster girls)
btw, anyone what the theater is for, i can not find it online

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Isn't this game finished? Why are there so many "will be expanded on in next build" notifications?

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
I kept reading the books on aunt rose at evening and before that I already talked to her, but I can't trigger the busted reading the book scene. Any help ? thanks

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
If someone could answer my questions, it'd be hella appreciated <3

Can someone tell me whether or not those 2 chairs in the first screenshot are scenes we can get rn ?
Also, in the second screenshot, what are those 2 scenes ? I'm obviously missing something, I just don't know what :X

And lastly, is that quest possible as of right now ? If so, where the heck do we read that blue boundary tablet, because I'm pretty sure I clicked everything I could. If it's related to the "riddle" tablet next to the temple thingy, Imma need a bit of help, 'cause I don't really get it

Ty again for any help given ^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Can someone tell me whether or not those 2 chairs in the first screenshot are scenes we can get rn ?
Also, in the second screenshot, what are those 2 scenes ? I'm obviously missing something, I just don't know what :X

And lastly, is that quest possible as of right now ? If so, where the heck do we read that blue boundary tablet, because I'm pretty sure I clicked everything I could. If it's related to the "riddle" tablet next to the temple thingy, Imma need a bit of help, 'cause I don't really get it

2.png 3.png
Yes it is
1597532465992.png
You need to enter the crypt in the northern part of the ice fields... the secret to unlock it is the tablet next to it... and the graves nearby

Last edited:
Reactions: Slvh

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 774034 View attachment 774035
Yes it is
View attachment 774036
You need to enter the crypt in the northern part of the ice fields... the secret to unlock is is the tablet next to it... and the graves nearby
Oooh, those 2 scenes I'm guessing are from the summer page, I completely forgot to do it haha, tysm.
About the crypt, I'll try that again rn and come back soon

Edit: Yep, I figured it out, tysm ! ^^ Btw, I'm guessing we can't get those scenes in the 1st screenshot then ? The top right ones ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oooh, those 2 scenes I'm guessing are from the summer page, I completely forgot to do it haha, tysm.
About the crypt, I'll try that again rn and come back soon

Edit: Yep, I figured it out, tysm ! ^^ Btw, I'm guessing we can't get those scenes in the 1st screenshot then ? The top right ones ?
haven't unlocked them myself but we still have 1 more Update with postgame content comeing... I am expecting those to be there

X ITACHI X

Aug 1, 2020

how should I do the green one ??

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
how do the green one ??
Give me one moment and I'll show you, just need to turn on my game

Edit: Progressing through the storyline, those purple infected-like pillars will end up being destroyed. If I'm not mistaken you get the quest to go to the Church at this time. The 2 pillars that should've been on the bottom of the screenshot I attached should be gone. The rest is pretty straightforward
Edit 2: I'm right above a tablet, but that one ISN'T the one you're supposed to interact with for the quest. Just follow down that path and you'll end up seeing it. Be mindful of the stings, they hurt <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: X ITACHI X

X ITACHI X

Aug 1, 2020

Edit: Progressing through the storyline, those purple infected-like pillars will end up being destroyed. If I'm not mistaken you get the quest to go to the Church at this time. The 2 pillars that should've been on the bottom of the screenshot I attached should be gone. The rest is pretty straightforward
Edit 2: I'm right above a tablet, but that one ISN'T the one you're supposed to interact with for the quest. Just follow down that path and you'll end up seeing it. Be mindful of the stings, they hurt <3
thanks tho XOXO

Reactions: Slvh

X ITACHI X

Aug 1, 2020

I didn't get any new quest
could you give me the quest's name??

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes