MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have read all the walkthroughs. Can somebody tell me where are the treasures hidden ? (map obtained from that one girl in the cave in the main town?)

For life of me I do not know where to look.
You haven't read the walkthrough properly. Look under the 'Maya' in the walkthrough and you get all locationsl

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Town of Passion - Beta 1.9

Windows:

Android:

It is done. (sorta)*

I haven't had this much fun working on an update to ToP in quite a while. But knowing that the story and game that I've been building up for 3 years is finally reaching a conclusion really helped push me across that finish line!

The cutscenes and maps took quite a bit more time than I thought so there are a few minor things I wanted to include but weren't added just yet. The vast majority of content that I wanted to include is all here!

Over the weekend, I will still be working to include things like the credits, repeatable NSFW scene, a new map, etc. I didn't want to delay the release to include these since I don't feel they are necessities at the moment.

I hope you all enjoy this update. It's been 3 years in the making so hopefully it's approaching the conclusion on a high note, haha! If there are bits of story dialogue/details that aren't very clear, I will listen to feedback over the weekend and see if anything needs tweaked. Also, if you notice any glitches, be sure to report them to me over on the Discord channel!

That's all for this update. Thank you all so much for your support!

* - Still have at least 2 more updates planned for ToP so it's not done yet!

Last edited:

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
the ending feels rushed to me. and how come we didnt get any scenes with orc girl or dark elf ninja lady, or even nyx?

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
the ending feels rushed to me. and how come we didnt get any scenes with orc girl or dark elf ninja lady, or even nyx?
I agree, I was hoping for a scene with Nyx at least, but nothing, although when you talk to Minerva she encourages you to visit Nyx so it might come in one of the 2 updates to follow. A thing that was kind of disappointment was that there was no final battle it was puzzles and cut scenes, it wouldn't be so bad for me if we didn't have to battle on the seals but, we did, so something similar would've been nice. His other game Zombie's retreat has a nice final battle that matches the game nicely though.

yatantal

Jan 3, 2019
So I'm looking at the fairy that lets you craft the charms and I'm pretty sure I have gotten everything yet it says ive collected 10/10 recipes but ive only crafted 10/11 items, does anyone know what this last item is?

willj45

Feb 23, 2019
Absolutely beautiful game. I've spent about $100 on the Patreon and I feel I didn't do enough. The forest scene with A and M is just...perfection.

Reactions: Cesarbr

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Sadly, another of my favorite Games is closing in a couple of months. but this is the one I have followed for the longest since my discovery of F95. I even supported this one for a few months on Patreon.

Siren good work on this one. I am so looking forward to seeing the ending tomorrow when I have time to give it a play. And while it is sad that it'll be ending in a couple of months, I am happy that it was developed to the very end instead of being abandoned and forgotten.

Thanks for this project...

Reactions: Addictions

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
are you sure it's 1.9? on hasn't even been updated yet
That's because someone uploaded the Patreon version. On Itch is only the public version, which will be released in a few days.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes