Nov 28, 2020
1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. In the Town of Passion game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder then open the data folder.
3. Move the contents of the of the mod to the data folder. When asked about duplicate files overwrite all files.
4. That's it the mod should be installed.
oh thanks, I got it, but how to use it in the game

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is that the place to buy goddess coins? I only have 3 coins, how do I get more? Please help me
Is that the place to buy goddess coins? I only have 3 coins, how do I get more? Please help me
Opening treasure chests found on the Passion & Lust challenges, digging them up (treasure maps), treasure locations and chests on the map etc.
You can also buy them at the fairy fountain.

Reactions: D Ø Ń J Ú A Ń

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
Pretty disappointed about how the game turned out feels like he rushed it.
They left one of my favorite girls with out a h - scene good thing I didn't payed much for It I payed like 5 bucks or was it 10 bucks? Can't remember.
I remember being skeptical because I wasn't sure if he was going to finish the product properly.
1637719530010.png
A big missed opportunity as I really like her a lot
Unfortunately after doing research into the walkthrough after the smart ass comment bellow me was made.
I now know that any sexual scenes for the costume fairy don't exist.
In less I'm missing something.
The smart ass below me didn't tell.
( PLEASE TELL ME I AM ) - I'll gladly delete my post

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Am pretty disappointed with how the game turned out.
They left one of my favorite girls with out a h - scene good thing I didn't pay much for I payed like 5 bucks because I wasn't sure if he was going to finish the product glad I stuck by my choice .
View attachment 1516186
Missed opportunity
Inless theres a scene for her please educate me if thats the case
You're supposed to ask the question first before bashing the developer and his product second, not the other way around

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
You're supposed to ask the question first before bashing the developer and his product second, not the other way around
Jesus fucking Christ calm the fuck down what's got you up in a tizzy?
"Your supposed to ask the question before bashing"
So based off your reaction I started doing some research the way you responded gave me hope I was wrong.
In less I missed something this is what I found.
First off I looked in the full save room and looked around could not find anything on the fairy.
Second off all that wasn't even bashing but if you want me to bash him I can?
(There's not really much to bash)
If he did or didn't leave out the costume fairy I would never know because the journal is cryptic as hell and knowing where its at is a pain in the ass to find out.
1637722489620.png
Again with one look at the walkthrough guide IN HER SECTION BTW
There's not a single mention of a scene for the costume fairy.
I feel like there was a couple last final touches he left undrew but hey!
Maybe he will do it in his next game that he started development on a game called sexy quest.
Honestly I learned more looking it up myself then reading your smart ass comment.
So again thank you for your smart ass comment.
I did research while typing this up and in less you want to add something insightful to the conversation instead of running your mouth
I will gladly delete my post if you give more information rather or not scenes of her exists.
I would like to state other then this games shit sense in story direction as the story is great getting to the story is annoying af and having to consult a guide every 5 seconds is annoying to do.
I love the animation and all the girls are very gorgeous .
I still stand by if this was left out I'm very disappointed.
Its one of my favorite girls but I'll get over it.
At the end of the day its just a couple pixels on my screen lmao.
I got my moneys worth I'm just glad I didn't pay anymore then that because I live on a fixed income.
I also know devs get tired of working on the same shit after a while.

Last edited:

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
Is there a working link for the compressed version?
If the compressed version on the front of the post is down then nah.
If lots people start requesting it.
I'm sure the mods will fix it.
Never know tho some hero might come along and give you a new link.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like they are doing a character popularity contest over at Siren's discord. It looks to divided up between the men and the women. The men's tournament is going on now.

Maaruma

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks!
I have made a gallery mod for version 1.1.0. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see a crystal they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

*Edit*

Updated to v2.2 content.

*Edit 2*

Small change I forgot to add in a new pixel art scene.

*Edit 3*

I have updated the gallery to include version 2.3.2 content. Also since this update included the monster gallery I have removed the monsters girls from the pixel room. I plan to eventually clean up the pixel room as it has way too much open space but that is for an other day. Let me know if something doesn't work right.

*Edit 4*

Gallery mod has been updated to include version 1.0.1 content. I have removed a number of crystals and added all the warp options to one crystal. So now you don't have to go to a different crystal to go to a different area. Please let me know if there are any problems.

*Edit 5*

Gallery mod has been updated to version 1.1.0 content.

*Edit 6*

Fixed bug in pixel room.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The men's tournament is over it is time to pick the best girl.

Raylene (Town of Passion) Vs Ann (Zombie Retreat 1)

Ares (Town of Passion) Vs Annabelle (Sexy Quest)

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help please i forget about the tool to cut the vines down to reach the red box or the garden?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes