Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Do the chair and stool in the top-right of the gallery contain scenes? Does the game tell you if you have 100%'d it?

bakista12345

Feb 24, 2019
Well, if you have the iron gauntlets and 5 Goddess coins on you, it should work. Did you manage to upgrade the spade ?
Yup was able to turn it into Golden Shovel, but can't seem to upgrade the gauntlets no matter how many times i try. I woulnd't want to restart my game

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yup was able to turn it into Golden Shovel, but can't seem to upgrade the gauntlets no matter how many times i try. I woulnd't want to restart my game
The only thing I can think of now, is to make a save and then go to saveeditonline and upload the items.json file. The bronze gauntlets are item #36, the Hera gauntlets #42. If you change the value of the first one to 0, and the value of the second one to 1 you can then download a save where you should now have the Hera gauntlets.
I just tested this and went the other way round. I now have the bronze gauntlets back and cannot move the iron boulders anymore. So it should work.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes