Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Can anyone upload the compressed version?
I can't download from mixdrop it always throws me an error: Invalid ticket ID. Please try again

jed999

May 26, 2021
To unlock the blue boundary, you need the aquamarine fragment, which is gifted to you by Nyx after you reach Lust level 3. If I'm remembering correctly, it's one of those story sequences you experience after reaching that level and going to sleep.

Same here, followed the guide and stuck on Fae. all 4 stats are maxed, passion and lust are both at 3.

Too bad, I was really really enjoying this one.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Anyone know how to open the blue boundary, stuck at this.
thanks
If you followed the guide exactly, you would have not visited Ragesh yet, visit her at the north end of the haunted forest and then go to sleep. You'll have the goddess dream and get the fragment

jed999

May 26, 2021
I guess either the Fae quest is bugged or the Walk through is not good.
Couldn't open the blue boundary because I hadn't talked to Ragesh, then after figuring that out I have plants in the way to complete the pond portion.

Should the walk through be scrapped and follow the in game guide ?, or is this why the cheats are there ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Couldn't open the blue boundary because I hadn't talked to Ragesh, then after figuring that out I have plants in the way to complete the pond portion.

Should the walk through be scrapped and follow the in game guide ?, or is this why the cheats are there ?
No both are fine. If you look at the beginning of Fae section in the guide, it tells you that you need to be Lust +3 (to the point you have cleansed the Barrier in Snowy Ridge). Fae section wouldn't need to tell you how to get to that point. You would need to look at the storylines section at the beginning of the guide that tells you exactly what you need to do to increase Lust/Passion and where to look on how to progress each storyline.

In this case since you already had lust 3 you needed to look in the goddesses section.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

If there are plants in your way, you need to use the Goddess Slice.

I can't recall problems when following the walkthrough, nor bugged quests. You probably are missing a step.

jed999

May 26, 2021
If there are plants in your way, you need to use the Goddess Slice.

I can't recall problems when following the walkthrough, nor bugged quests. You probably are missing a step.

I see now that the Minvera quest is where the bug is, I've seen Minvera and have Passion level 3. but do NOT have goddess slice in inventory.
No Cheats were used.
Sad to end such a promising game because of a bug, not sure I want to start over. Already went through the grind.

1643305634335.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I see now that the Minvera quest is where the bug is, I've seen Minvera and have Passion level 3. but do NOT have goddess slice in inventory.
No Cheats were used.
Sad to end such a promising game because of a bug, not sure I want to start over. Already went through the grind.

View attachment 1619591
You have to have gotten the goddess slice already otherwise you would not have been able to enter the green boundary. I question if your save is bugged. If you want I take a look at it. If you do share your save make sure to include the config and global files.

jed999

May 26, 2021
You have to have gotten the goddess slice already otherwise you would not have been able to enter the green boundary. I question if your save is bugged. If you want I take a look at it. If you do share your save make sure to include the config and global files.

Somethng weird for sure. I've not used any save editors or the cheat rock.
1643310229859.png

1643310363631.png

1643310400507.png

I'm thinking it may be the Mysterious coin quest holding up progress, but cannot find a fountain and have to assume it's blocked by the plants.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Thanks
Let me know if these are the correct files.

Sorry for the huge snapshots, they looked small before I sent them

jed999

May 26, 2021
Thanks
Let me know if these are the correct files.

Sorry for the huge snapshots, they looked small before I sent them
Ahhhh !, I just stumbled on the answer, you have to dig up the strange rocks in Rose's yard to find her.

Once I did the candle puzzle then the Minvera cut scene.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ahhhh !, I just stumbled on the answer, you have to dig up the strange rocks in Rose's yard to find her.

Once I did the candle puzzle then the Minvera cut scene.
It appears this can only happen if you skip the first day at start, otherwise you would not have gotten into the village proper without digging up the rocks first and meeting Minerva.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
It's the same position as the picnic sex scene but in her easter bunny outfit.
In order to unlock the scene you need to go to her wardrobe and change her outfit to the bunny costume.
Then talk to her and you'll have to find 3 butterflies late at night. After you find them, sleep and next day talk to Mary and you'll have unlocked the scene. Tip: you'll need a rope to be able to get to the third butterfly. Buy 1 at Evelynn's shop.
she aint talking to me after I got all 3 butterflies

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes