Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Cherry (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Vera (Town of Passion)

Julie (House Chores) Vs Flora (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Bunny Girl (Blue) (Town of Passion) Vs Juliette (Sexy Quest)

Ragasha (Town of Passion) Vs Ashley (Zombie Retreat 1)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Goo Queen (Town of Passion) Vs Maya (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1) VS Auri (Town of Passion)

Bunny Girl (Green) (Town of Passion) VS Stacy (Zombie Retreat 2)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here are the next matches.

Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Haru (Town of Passion)

Clara (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Tana (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Looks like round 2 has started. Here are the matches.

Leslie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Raylene (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Minerva (Town of Passion) Vs Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2)

Loki (Town of Passion) Vs Fae (Town of Passion)

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
I have made a gallery mod for version 1.1.0. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see a crystal they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
Hello, EV008 had wrong trigger for second page, it should be autorun. Also, all Love Suite (Pixel Room) events teleport you to the wrong map making you effectively stuck. Also, i would like to suggest adding text to Maid's masturbation. The one with nightgown only happens if you have high affinity with your Maid anyway. Also, galley has a typo, in Minerva dialog it should say Summer. Here's fixed files (with my tuning for Maid masturbation) if anyone wants, put those to www\data\.

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hello, EV008 had wrong trigger for second page, it should be autorun. Also, all Love Suite (Pixel Room) events teleport you to the wrong map making you effectively stuck. Also, i would like to suggest adding text to Maid's masturbation. The one with nightgown only happens if you have high affinity with your Maid anyway. Also, galley has a typo, in Minerva dialog it should say Summer. Here's fixed files (with my tuning for Maid masturbation) if anyone wants, put those to www\data\.
Yikes I messed up a lot in the pixel room. Spelling mistakes aside I have always been fighting that pixel room. Thanks for letting me know and for the corrections. I will update the mod with your corrections.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Mary (Town of Passion) Vs Cherry (Zombie Retreat 1)

Evelynn (Town of Passion) Vs Julie (House Chores)

Rose (Town of Passion) Vs Olivia (Zombie Retreat 2)

Reactions: Titor23

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
Yikes I messed up a lot in the pixel room. Spelling mistakes aside I have always been fighting that pixel room. Thanks for letting me know and for the corrections. I will update the mod with your corrections.
Thank YOU for doing the great work of fixing the sorry attempt of gallery called Theater with implementing proper scene replay functionality (I mean it's a free game so I guess why am I even complaining). I'm not sure if my corrections borked anything or not (I obv tested them but who knows) and I'm not 100% sure about how Mary's (I think Mary is default name for Maid?) lines should go (I used first masturbation event for the naked Mary animation, mix between one where you almost get caught and later one for one with Mary with hairband, and one that plays with maximum affection for the last one in nightgown) but feel free to use them as you like.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Akane (Town of Passion) Vs Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1)

Nyx (Town of Passion) Vs Stacy (Zombie Retreat 2)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes