2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess this is the type of game where it would be best if you give another 1-2 years before checking it out. There's hours upon hours of dialogue that is so dry and boring. There's little to no action, everything that happens is through dreams. You can kinda guess where the story is teasing you, but it's so incredibly slow-paced that it's even hard to give a comparison to. :D

This update for example, was EP19, and there is absolutely NOTHING happening here. We greet the students, talk about the upcoming visit of the ex-wife, watch the NEWS on the tv and I think that's all.

Wow. :D
Seems you don't have enough game points, there are two "better" scenes with Tif and Amy (yes, it's a dream...) in this update. I highly recommed the wt mod for this game, then you don't miss those scenes.
Oh look more Dreams and no real shit, I am all for a slow burn game and actually enjoyed this game at first , it takes slow burn to stupid levels in fact it submerses it in flame retardant and then freezes it , At first it was cute but now its just annoying and tastes like the Dev doesn't have a clue what or where he wants to go or do , Sorry to say it looks more and more like a cash grab heading towards abandonment as the dev writes himself into a corner he has no idea how to get out of . Ill leave this on my look into eventually list real shame.
If everyone complaining about lack of non-dream content and lack of anything happening with this latest release are being literal, they just haven't been getting the points needed for certain scenes (see J.R.'s comment above). I suspect at least the majority of these are just being hyperbolic, however. I agree that there isn't much, but there is some content in the game beyond just dreams.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I guess this is the type of game where it would be best if you give another 1-2 years before checking it out. There's hours upon hours of dialogue that is so dry and boring. There's little to no action, everything that happens is through dreams. You can kinda guess where the story is teasing you, but it's so incredibly slow-paced that it's even hard to give a comparison to. :D

This update for example, was EP19, and there is absolutely NOTHING happening here. We greet the students, talk about the upcoming visit of the ex-wife, watch the NEWS on the tv and I think that's all.

Wow. :D
The script wouldn't be half that bad, if a good fourth of it wouldn't be people greeting each other. It's one of the few games that actually bother to explain character motivations well enough that you don't feel like it was written by someone too young to play the game, at least as far as mental age is concerned...

And the scenes you aren't getting are because of the relationship points. There are literally two sex scenes in this update, both of which you will skip if you either cheated points, so you have more than you should have (like you have a 120 when you should have 75, the scene simply won't trigger), or failed to get enough. Get the walkthrough mod, enable walkthrough+ and have EXACTLY as many points as it says you require, not more, not less, then you get the scenes.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
... Get the walkthrough mod, enable walkthrough+ and have EXACTLY as many points as it says you require, not more, not less, then you get the scenes.
Thanks. One correction: I've changed that in my Mod, you can have more points to trigger scenes, too (I'll note that in my WT+ with ">=").

And here are two sneak peeks of the new scenes from v0.22.1:

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I do not mind the slow pace because the story is good but this update did not make much sense
the one before ends with Tiffany wanting to talk to the Mc about their relationship.
In the new update she says no tomorrow...shortly after no today after dinner
Result 2 days passed not once somehow addressed and update end

Reactions: lalapopoland

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
9thCrux you might want to make sure you are hiding the animation videos when you play them, game keeps bogging down on me with higher than normal CPU and GPU usage so I started digging. In this update it happened after each animation played. the pic is at the end of the update with the game sitting idle after the last animation.

With using the "show" statement, unless you hide the video it will remain in memory until it is either hidden using "hide", or until the user hits the next "scene" statement, which purges all the other images on the same layer by default.

Just thought I would let you know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Just for giggles I went back into the game and hid the last image ( ep19177 ) and typed in a pause at the end of the update, and the animation was still playing underneath the image on the screen, you can to this to if you want to test it out.

Last edited:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks. One correction: I've changed that in my Mod, you can have more points to trigger scenes, too (I'll note that in my WT+ with ">=").

And here are two sneak peeks of the new scenes from v0.22.1:
Well, when I've had more points than required (even if I've had 80 when the walkthrough hint said >=75), the scene failed to trigger. I've had to cheat the exact point to get the scene to trigger. Was that an issue caused by your mod?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, when I've had more points than required (even if I've had 80 when the walkthrough hint said >=75), the scene failed to trigger. I've had to cheat the exact point to get the scene to trigger. Was that an issue caused by your mod?
Damn, seems I've missed them for the last three triggers :oops:.
I'll correct that and make a new Mod version. Thanks for the hint!

Reactions: jackkane

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thanks for Hude Blue Balls Update....Clearly Mc will dream 80% of Game -Whenever Mc meets some girl he dreams about her :) would love to put an 90 year old lady so he can stop Dreaming :LOL:(y)
I Would love to Play with No Dreams = game would be like 200MB or Less
Game Characters are Nice (y)

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
If everyone complaining about lack of non-dream content and lack of anything happening with this latest release are being literal, they just haven't been getting the points needed for certain scenes (see J.R.'s comment above). I suspect at least the majority of these are just being hyperbolic, however. I agree that there isn't much, but there is some content in the game beyond just dreams.

I am not being hyperbolic and i have more than enough points to move forward from what i can work out at least, i really want this game to succeed but BJs and groping don't really count as content at this stage it seems to be teasing for teasing's sake and not to move the story forward like i said i want this game to succeed and ill be the first to say i was wrong and sorry if my comments about abandonment prove to be wrong just all this interrupted dream shit get s real old real fast , i am not saying the story should be instant wham bam shag everyone that moves but by this stage given how eager these girls are "something" should have happened for real by now not just in a blueballing dream sequences.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Was disappointed with this update, like most here I thought there may have been some more interaction "sexually" with the daughter at least.
Going to leave this game for a couple of updates to see if there is any moves forward with this story and "action"

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was disappointed with this update, like most here I thought there may have been some more interaction "sexually" with the daughter at least.
Going to leave this game for a couple of updates to see if there is any moves forward with this story and "action"
It's really slow burn, if you are waiting on sex action it will be quite a long wait.

i really want this game to succeed
It's been going for 2 years and the last time it showed subscriber count it was on about 3.

This is as big as it's ever going to get. Not "hating" on the game or dev but it's never going to be a popular game.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
isnt this an adult vn???? so why kill us with halfbaked dreamscenes wich only go for seconds and all the real sex you see is someone else have the girl.....please tag it as it is ,so we dont loose time with hopeing and playing a complete cleansed vn....ahh and what is with points you cant check easyly....it´s cooler to see while makin a decision that you earned points or not....people like me dont play it again and again...i try 2 times and if not succesfull i delete the vn....cause i want to be entertained not frustrated....i like the story behind but the slowburn turned into sleeping with open eyes.....better wait in wich direction this goes and look in it after half a year again...good luck you all out there

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes