2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Telebaba

Jun 6, 2021
Reached the end of Episode 18, and as such, guess reached the end of 0.21.1, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, guess next release will be Episode 19, which I know, I jumped in here late, why it feels strange we are only just finishing 18 on the 21st release, but regardless, thank you for the 18 Episodes, and looking forward for when 19 comes out.
Last episode was 18 or 17??

Telebaba

Jun 6, 2021
Reached the end of Episode 18, and as such, guess reached the end of 0.21.1, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, guess next release will be Episode 19, which I know, I jumped in here late, why it feels strange we are only just finishing 18 on the 21st release, but regardless, thank you for the 18 Episodes, and looking forward for when 19 comes out.
The last episode was 18 or 17 episode just ended??

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The last episode was 18 or 17 episode just ended??
The last version is v0.21.1 / Episode 18. If it says "Episode seventeen end" in your playthrough then there's something wrong with your game download or it's the old version.

Reactions: JenMistress

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started that game and i'm worried, i just spent about an hour visiting a school, i fell asleep twice during that time.

Does something really happen in this game or will i visit houses, talk about furnitures, have my self talking and talking?
I have nothing against a slow paced story, but as i don't intend to become a real estate agent i'm close to quit .:(
most what happens on this is talk, talk and you guessed it even more talk besides lewd dreamscenes which end before finale.

Reactions: giqui

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port TP: The Class Next Door [v0.21.1] APK -

Reactions: Jontm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i won't start translating your posts everytime i answer to you so here's final reply: right click screen and you can save or load that save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this was normal update, talk after talk after talk and 2 dreamscenes which ended before climax.

haosong20

Apr 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "cxx, post: 5951591, thành viên: 291784"]
Tôi sẽ không bắt đầu dịch các bài viết của bạn mỗi khi tôi trả lời bạn vì vậy đây là câu trả lời cuối cùng: nhấp chuột phải vào màn hình và bạn có thể lưu hoặc tải bản lưu đó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
A couple of ideas:
Who though that a dark scene with an almost opaque blue textbox was a good idea?.

The Self voice that was supposed to connect things, is not helping much.

The intimate scenes are more like the ones of a establilshed couple, they are too casual, with little to no anticipation in between. They dont feel much different than the ones from the dreams, really.

"Sleeping together" in this game means "another day has passed", which is another level of suspension os disbelief.

Lets see if in the future, the honeymoon phase will also include the same type of "sleeping together"

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
"Sleeping together" in this game means "another day has passed", which is another level of suspension os disbelief.

Lets see if in the future, the honeymoon phase will also include the same type of "sleeping together"
yeah, every "sleeping together" scene are such wasted opportunities! There's so much the dev could do with those rather than just being repetitive end of day transitions

Reactions: Sesinho
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes