2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
so eleven different multiple endings? That's fucking crazy, I hope the story is drastically different for everyone or that's a shitload of holding down Ctrl.

• Haha
Reactions: JanisL

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
so eleven different multiple endings? That's fucking crazy, I hope the story is drastically different for everyone or that's a shitload of holding down Ctrl.
If you use KoGa3's cheat mod you can adjust points both up and down as needed to see every scene. He even added a warning feature ahead of the point check telling you the required points. It is quite brilliant. Very well done. But most of the shit is dreams that get cut off still.

Reactions: ChrisHaze and giqui

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I hope when the ex wife shows up for the weekend she doesn't stick around and come between my relationship with Tiffany. The ex wife coming has already gotten Tiffany to move to another bedroom. How am I supposed to get a good night sleep without Tiffany sleeping in bed with me :cry:?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Come on man.....this is a game. Imagine not having actual sex in a fictional game you created. Don't want to know how this dev is IRL.
Maybe some dude will modify the whole game and incoporate the dream scenes into an an actual event.
we are in game still in same month (next week after they arrived to town).

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Reached the end of Episode 18, and as such, guess reached the end of 0.21.1, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, guess next release will be Episode 19, which I know, I jumped in here late, why it feels strange we are only just finishing 18 on the 21st release, but regardless, thank you for the 18 Episodes, and looking forward for when 19 comes out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, guess next release will be Episode 19, which I know, I jumped in here late, why it feels strange we are only just finishing 18 on the 21st release, but regardless, thank you for the 18 Episodes, and looking forward for when 19 comes out.
nah, dev just has weird versioning. last was 0.20.1 and ch/ep 17.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m really disapointed....2000 hours of palaber without anything happening and the first real sexlike action is the other teacher useing masha?! wtf???? i bet it´s patreons idea??? so seems like nothing happens only that he plays voyeur....and you could endure it in the hope that things get better but at the end it´s nothing like in the tags stated.....the story in it self isnt bad but before he have any action you squeze the ex back in the story.....what ever you will never change a thing so better i´m out....is he an mc who only have wet dreams and can only watch others get laid??? sadly the wrong storyflow at the end....i really understand if you wanna make it a slow burn but this is only staying with both feet on the brake and drag it till 2030...dont get me wrong till this scene in the locker room i liked the story( ok had my doubts) and the girls are mostly cute and sexy,foremost the daughter but you see in the not real extisting progress this goes nowhere

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i´m really disapointed....2000 hours of palaber without anything happening and the first real sexlike action is the other teacher useing masha?! wtf???? i bet it´s patreons idea??? so seems like nothing happens only that he plays voyeur....and you could endure it in the hope that things get better but at the end it´s nothing like in the tags stated.....the story in it self isnt bad but before he have any action you squeze the ex back in the story.....what ever you will never change a thing so better i´m out....is he an mc who only have wet dreams and can only watch others get laid??? sadly the wrong storyflow at the end....i really understand if you wanna make it a slow burn but this is only staying with both feet on the brake and drag it till 2030...dont get me wrong till this scene in the locker room i liked the story( ok had my doubts) and the girls are mostly cute and sexy,foremost the daughter but you see in the not real extisting progress this goes nowhere
It is soooooooooooooo slow that it cannot be called burn, more like slow warm

HOWEVER:

My MC has got a BJ from multiple people and none of them were fantasies. So if the only real action you saw was Masha you made some wrong choices.

Reactions: MrPerson28475

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just started that game and i'm worried, i just spent about an hour visiting a school, i fell asleep twice during that time.

Does something really happen in this game or will i visit houses, talk about furnitures, have my self talking and talking?
I have nothing against a slow paced story, but as i don't intend to become a real estate agent i'm close to quit .:(

Reactions: Aelth

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Just started that game and i'm worried, i just spent about an hour visiting a school, i fell asleep twice during that time.

Does something really happen in this game or will i visit houses, talk about furnitures, have my self talking and talking?
I have nothing against a slow paced story, but as i don't intend to become a real estate agent i'm close to quit .:(
If you are a fan of dream sequences as your primary lewd content and the dreams cut off just before any climax

This is your VN

It's like someone started with a teacher with a family like Ecchi Sensei but thought:

What if I use DAZ instead of HS (I like that choice)

What if I slow down the pace of sex but to have some content I put in a LOT of dreams

What if I go even slower

What if ......... I go even slower

What if the dreams are 80%+ of the content by the 21st update

And the real has gone no further than groping, HJs, and BJs

OK let's make that, and here it is

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
If you are a fan of dream sequences as your primary lewd content and the dreams cut off just before any climax

This is your VN

It's like someone started with a teacher with a family like Ecchi Sensei but thought:

What if I slow down the pace of sex but to have some content I put in a LOT of dreams

What if I go even slower

Couldn't have said it any better

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

This is your VN

What if I go even slower

Ohhhhh god i hate dream sequences, usually they spoil everything, so you seem top say that all the lewd content is in fucking dreams!!
So to make it simple, i will just talk shit with those little brats, by the way they look nothing like college girls, and i will have dream sequences based on some shit as it already happened until now for me!!??

So no real content, just blablablabla and stupid dreams. Okay......., i should have known that something was wrong with this game, that way to spend so much time visiting a school, that paranoiac talking about security, i felt something was odd.

The guy was giving me the vibe of a predator, going back to teaching to get close to girls, very concerned about privacy, discretion and security. The kind of guy who one day ends up in jail with a bunch of corpses in his cave !:ROFLMAO:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Wow, that last update was shortttt. Couple brief dreams and it's over, and nothing at all with the daughter - I mean throw in some kind of a lewd exchange at least

Reactions: ntrvip

Telebaba

Jun 6, 2021
When will be episode 18 will release
I have played this version and its said end of 17 episode and then its finished is there new episode will come
?

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes