2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From dev's offical FAQ

Q. Is your game a harem? Can you follow multiple routes at a time?

A. No, my game is not a harem; you can only follow one romance route at a time.

Its a shame really, game has that happy harem feel which, imo, gels well with the story. Hope dev can consider looking into this as i feel it would definitely get him more support.
Should be harem since the option an game with MC is to rent rooms to the girls

Reactions: mofonistik

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.20.1] APK -

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Did anyone else have a problem that if you are using the mod when you get at the end of this version (v0.20.1) there still a lot of texts but no image, it goes way beyond this update, does anyone know what is it.
PS: sorry for any mistake English is not my native language.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Did anyone else have a problem that if you are using the mod when you get at the end of this version (v0.20.1) there still a lot of texts but no image, it goes way beyond this update, does anyone know what is it.
PS: sorry for any mistake English is not my native language.
The Mod is already for the game version 0.21.1. You can download this game version two post's above yours so far (the main page isn't updated yet).

Edit: the OP is now updated, too

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great progress but only in dreams, you say? So nothing more in reality? :unsure:

I thought of asking since the game is on version 0.21.1, I assumed that by now it would've been more than fair time for them to have sex and I just wanted to check. Thanks for the info. :cool:(y)
Sex only happens in dreams.

There is some foreplay stuff going on but it's a slow burn game just not the good kind of slow burn.

Slow burn games usually rely on a strong story and fantastic cast of characters while this is average at best with both. If it's sex you are waiting for it's probably going to be a long wait.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sex only happens in dreams.

There is some foreplay stuff going on but it's a slow burn game just not the good kind of slow burn.

Slow burn games usually rely on a strong story and fantastic cast of characters while this is average at best with both. If it's sex you are waiting for it's probably going to be a long wait.
Thank you, that's all I needed to know. Considering the plot, last I played, was slice of life Dad and Daughter move to a new town and he takes a job working at a new school I suppose there's nothing to catch up on any time soon.

Reactions: giqui

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.21.1] [9thCrux] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,39 GB / 353 MB - TPTheClassNextDoor-0.21.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 319 MB - TPTheClassNextDoor-0.21.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Well I was really looking forward to an update for this. Sadly no bunny suits and the uniforms were a missed opportunity. But I guess being a slow burn game it will all come in time.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Slow Burning game yeah :cautious:
Hope Dev Stops making Mc Dreaming about sex - There so many students that want some action :cool: (y)

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes