2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
To see the Dream Scene... you have to be on the Amy/Warrior Path ie. NO Heart/Love Points for - Tiffany, Joan, Daria or Marjory

There is now at least 1 Memory/Dream for each space in the Memory Bottle
Ahh shit so you got to use the cheat to alter who has fucking points for every update. Fucking unbelievable
Otherwise you have to save like what 12 paths??

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Ahh shit so you got to use the cheat to alter who has fucking points for every update. Fucking unbelievable

Nope... I only use 4 paths

In each Save line... the Main girl + the others named in that line have H-scenes in that save line

Also I have not used ANY Cheats... for each decision I just check-out the Love/Friendship points totals both before & after the choice then choose the one that gived the result that I want/need to progress the story,

1) Tiffany - Marjory, Miss Evans, Laura, Daria, Emily, Emerald, Melanie, Alice, Masha
2) Mrs. Smith - Marjory, Miss Evans, Laura, Daria, Emily, Emerald, Melanie, Alice, Masha
3) Joan - Marjory, Miss Evans, Laura, Daria, Emily, Emerald, Melanie, Alice, Masha
4) Amy - Receptionist, Miss Evans, Laura, Emerald, Melanie, Alice, Masha, Emily

The Eleonor scenes appear in all 4 save lines

Including the 3 Eleonor Memories I have 34 Memory/Dream scenes up to the end of this newwst update.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry to bother but I ran into a problem. The Father is heading out and has to find his keys (they are right there). I click on the keys and add them to inventory. However, I can't find any way to progress. There is nothing to click. Can someone help?

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I'd slaughtered that cat if I were him, in cold blood.

Btw, This game is the epitome of oblivion npc conversation in its finest.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
To see the Dream Scene... you have to be on the Amy/Warrior Path ie. NO Heart/Love Points for - Tiffany, Joan, Daria or Marjory

There is now at least 1 Memory/Dream for each space in the Memory Bottle
I still have no idea how to use that damn Memory Bottle. About the dream scene, I actually got the Amy scene despite have heart/love points for Tiffany and those other three using the Cheat mod

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I still have no idea how to use that damn Memory Bottle. About the dream scene, I actually got the Amy scene despite have heart/love points for Tiffany and those other three using the Cheat mod
To use the Memory Bottle check out my Posting #1,800 on Page 90... which I have just updated to include the info from the Episode 17

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not rly, i have 1 path only and follow what wt-mod says.

this game is 1 step away from trah can.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
not rly, i have 1 path only and follow what wt-mod says.

this game is 1 step away from trah can.
Fuck, someone is following my walkthrough :eek:

Well, I'm already considering for adding an additional feature to my Mod. There are now some scenes (like the Amy scene in v0.20) that you normally can not see when following the walkthrough (which is mainly for the Tiffany route). Either an optional kind of hint before these scenes are reached ("you need xxx points to see the scene for yyy"), or maybe a sort of "show most possible scenes" Mod, but that would maybe affect the normal playthrough to much. Let's see.

Edit:
I've already made a Mod patch for that and added a hint system witch can be activated additional to the walkthrough. If activated a hint with the needed points is shown a bit before these game scenes shown up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link is on my Mod page in the "additional downloads"

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if only dev would tell us if there's harem or single (what was game's original olot) or duo or 3some ending then it'd matter what wt-mod helps.

originally (before wt-mod etc) tried to do different paths but after all saves stopped working i said fuck it and stayed on tiff path.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Fuck, someone is following my walkthrough :eek:

Well, I'm already considering for adding an additional feature to my Mod. There are now some scenes (like the Amy scene in v0.20) that you normally can not see when following the walkthrough (which is mainly for the Tiffany route). Either an optional kind of hint before these scenes are reached ("you need xxx points to see the scene for yyy"), or maybe a sort of "show most possible scenes" Mod, but that would maybe affect the normal playthrough to much. Let's see.

Edit:
I've already made a Mod patch for that and added a hint system witch can be activated additional to the walkthrough. If activated a hint with the needed points is shown a bit before these game scenes shown up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link is on my Mod page in the "additional downloads"
Will this allow us to get scenes that require low or zero points for certain people?

I read that some scenes are gated to off if you have any points with the "wrong" people.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Scenes are not gated off if you have points with others.

To be precise, if you want a scene with character A, the game checks if you scored points with character A. It doesn't check other characters.

So far, interactions only add points, but in many choices, you have the potential to add points to different characters depending on the option you choose. So option 1: character A +5 points, option 2: character B +5 points.
Since subsequent events check if you have enough points with a given character, you're not getting anywhere if you didn't score at every opportunity that you had.

Simple as that.

I already expressed that it's probably not the best way to handle it. Thus far, events usually gave 5 points towards a character's love stat. By now you're up to 70-something with Tiffany and the scale apparently goes to 100 (though that might change). If there's no grind, and all points can be gained through mandatory interactions, points don't appear to add any value.

On the other hand, it's not a finished game. Points may not matter now, but a significant rewrite might make them central to the experience.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

To be precise, if you want a scene with character A, the game checks if you scored points with character A. It doesn't check other characters.

So far, interactions only add points, but in many choices, you have the potential to add points to different characters depending on the option you choose. So option 1: character A +5 points, option 2: character B +5 points.
Since subsequent events check if you have enough points with a given character, you're not getting anywhere if you didn't score at every opportunity that you had.

Simple as that.

I already expressed that it's probably not the best way to handle it. Thus far, events usually gave 5 points towards a character's love stat. By now you're up to 70-something with Tiffany and the scale apparently goes to 100 (though that might change). If there's no grind, and all points can be gained through mandatory interactions, points don't appear to add any value.

On the other hand, it's not a finished game. Points may not matter now, but a significant rewrite might make them central to the experience.
So basically if I start over and use cheat mod to put everyone in game at 99 I get to see everything (125 dreams and 2 HJs :LOL:)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will this allow us to get scenes that require low or zero points for certain people?

I read that some scenes are gated to off if you have any points with the "wrong" people.

Simple as that.

My new Mod "Walkthrough +" addition only shows what points you would need for each scene. But of course you can then adjust them in my cheat menu if you want.

Normally I would agree that you only need to consider a girl's points for her events. But in the latest update there is the "other way around": you don't get the Amy scene if you have too many points with Marjory.... I also give that little hint in my Mod addition.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So basically if I start over and use cheat mod to put everyone in game at 99 I get to see everything (125 dreams and 2 HJs :LOL:)
in theory yes but in practice not since if has too much points game breaks or something like that (it was on early pages).

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
jaw1986baby said:

in theory yes but in practice not since if has too much points game breaks or something like that (it was on early pages).
Dont need to go to 99, 50 will do it and not break the game.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My new Mod "Walkthrough +" addition only shows what points you would need for each scene. But of course you can then adjust them in my cheat menu if you want.

Normally I would agree that you only need to consider a girl's points for her events. But in the latest update there is the "other way around": you don't get the Amy scene if you have too many points with Marjory.... I also give that little hint in my Mod addition.
I tried this new WT+ from game start and it works beautifully. Thanks very much. This is the first time I got that very first Mrs Smith dream (yay another dream /s) so l will finally have a complete hour glass / gallery. So many dreams....

But again very well done thanks

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
well if only dev would tell us if there's harem or single (what was game's original olot) or duo or 3some ending then it'd matter what wt-mod helps.

originally (before wt-mod etc) tried to do different paths but after all saves stopped working i said fuck it and stayed on tiff path.
From dev's offical FAQ

Q. Is your game a harem? Can you follow multiple routes at a time?

A. No, my game is not a harem; you can only follow one romance route at a time.

Its a shame really, game has that happy harem feel which, imo, gels well with the story. Hope dev can consider looking into this as i feel it would definitely get him more support.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
From dev's offical FAQ

Q. Is your game a harem? Can you follow multiple routes at a time?

A. No, my game is not a harem; you can only follow one romance route at a time.

Its a shame really, game has that happy harem feel which, imo, gels well with the story. Hope dev can consider looking into this as i feel it would definitely get him more support.
Well he has time to think it over as sex with daughter outside a dream is still what 45 updates away?

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes