2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sadly I came back to the game only to now drop it again. 11 girl no group no harem (dev saying no harem) and single paths for each... I May play a game once maybeeeee twice but not 11 times. It is sad because the renders look great the story so so as far as I got into it that is but the fact there are no multigirl paths to cut the play throughs down and no harem at all even though I searched and found 6 search pages of people asking about it only to be told no. So with that I will walk away sadly.
Fair enough. I think the daughter not wanting a harem is OK (maybe) for story. But some of those students would certainly be down for grouping up. But so far I have not been punished for messing around with many of them (including daughter).

It will suck if a sudden smackdown comes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I have to say. I just found this game. I was very pleasantly surprised on how good this game is. I really enjoyed the story. Most of the girls are hot. The daughter is the best. Well done!!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
When the changelog says "lewd scene" and then you remember that the majority of the lewd scenes are just wet dreams.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Strange how popular "slow burn" games are right now and how everyone acts like they're super rare. The only people not following this trend are the ones making games with barely legible English and horrible renders at this point. Ah, I miss games like solvalley school and hypnosis (before the updates slowed down ridiculously)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Strange how popular "slow burn" games are right now and how everyone acts like they're super rare.
Except they aren't that popular.

This barely has any support. AWAM is the only one making any money off being slow burn.

Other games have tried it but end up dying with lack of support. Then you have games like WVM that throw sex in every few seconds and it's raking over 20k a month.

Slow burn games aren't rare, ones with any success are.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Except they aren't that popular.

This barely has any support. AWAM is the only one making any money off being slow burn.

Other games have tried it but end up dying with lack of support. Then you have games like WVM that throw sex in every few seconds and it's raking over 20k a month.

Slow burn games aren't rare, ones with any success are.
I definitely agree with you on the ones with success being rare. Would you call this one a success, though?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would you call this one a success, though?
Financially, no.

Dev is still making content though so I suppose you could call it successful. It's still going where others have died. No idea if it will see completion, I don't think his support base will grow too much. I know a lot of people on here hate dream scenes and this does it a lot so they don't have much incentive to throw money at it.

Content wise it could be considered a success but it's not a popular game and I doubt it will be.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I will say one thing nice about this game before i do not --- I can see the effort you put into this game and it looks pretty good now to the not so nice stuff.

The cat gets more action then the MC and that is not a good thing even with being a slow burn.

Reactions: mofonistik

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I will say one thing nice about this game before i do not --- I can see the effort you put into this game and it looks pretty good now to the not so nice stuff.

The cat gets more action then the MC and that is not a good thing even with being a slow burn.
But hey in update 20 we just got to juggle some tits. I mean we had a BJ before but juggling is for sure an advancement right? (/sarcasm)

Oh and we had ANOTHER dream

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
the developer seems to have no interest in doing any sex scenes with Tiffany.
He knows that lot of people want to see the daughter fucked by him (not in dream) so he will probably extend that to the absolute absolute max.. Wait 1 year at least i would say if lucky
Yup, seem like that's what he's doing :cautious: which I never understand. Most players won't just stop playing a game once a main LI has one sex scene - there's always more ways, situations and positions to have sex as you continue a game. Doesn't mean it's over once MC and LI have sex.
I really like this game so I never criticize it but Tiffany says, "I promise we can play more tomorrow" and unfortunately the next day we don't have to play anything at all.
Yeah, what the hell ever happened to that

arigold

Mar 21, 2018
amazing game
what programs do u use to create the game? i wanted to try creating something simillar graphics wise

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In my view, the sex scenes in dreams managed to break the expectation of future real scenes. That is, when the sex scenes between father and daughter really happen, there will be no more charm, totally dull.

Obs. My native language is not English.

Reactions: ntrvip
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes