2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
The currently available version on F95 is currently 2,5 months (2 updates) behind the official version. If you support the game maker you will get the latest version sooner.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The currently available version on F95 is currently 2,5 months (2 updates) behind the official version. If you support the game maker you will get the latest version sooner.
Yeah it's strange. I don't think I've seen another game on here that gets leaked so far behind before

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I haven't played an update in a while but unless things made a dramatic turnaround he probably doesn't have many subscribers left to do any leaking.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah it's strange. I don't think I've seen another game on here that gets leaked so far behind before
So if 5 guys pitch in $1US you could share (at least among you five) ver 21
He must not have many Subs left (who come here anyway)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.20.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 341 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 307 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
enjoy

Episode 17
thx but don't have high expectations.

This doesn't have many people willing to pay for it.
*wonders why*

Update tooooo shoooort :ROFLMAO:(y) couple of pictures and game ends :rolleyes:
that seems to somewhat standard nowadays.

At least the walk-through should be easy to update most of the time, what with almost nothing happening most updates.
well at this rate don't need wt.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So if 5 guys pitch in $1US you could share (at least among you five) ver 21
He must not have many Subs left (who come here anyway)
To get leaked it needs at least 1 person to be paying. They get the links and share them here.

This doesn't have many people willing to pay for it.
Yeah that makes sense actually

TP: The Class Next Door [v0.20.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 341 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 307 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Then a hero emerges! Not getting my hopes up though based on the super short updates recently

Ole Pedro

May 6, 2020
I like the story, but the MC is just too forgiving. His wife damn near killed him. They moved away from her to start a new life, and now she's going to visit? Nope, too much for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like the story, but the MC is just too forgiving. His wife damn near killed him. They moved away from her to start a new life, and now she's going to visit? Nope, too much for me.
Did you actually follow the story?

She didn't do anything.

It sounds like she has autism and doesn't express emotions like other people do, something he knew long before he proposed to her. In fact it showed a scene not long after they started dating where she asked him to explain why he loved her.

He was trying to get her to show emotions she expresses in different ways and couldn't give him what he wanted, again something he already knew about, and it caused him stress.

It was the daughter that did most of the damage. She can express emotion and tried forcing her mother into showing love by hating on him.

They both tried getting her to do something she can't do. Like she said in the phonecall, she kicked the daughter out because in her view of pure logic she was old enough to fend for herself and it meant her and her husband could focus on their relationship.

She isn't the bitch he made her out to be, she just has difficulty expressing emotions like they can. Instead of trying to understand her or work to help her be more expressive they tried to force it out of her and it didn't work. Now she been left alone and she doesn't understand why.

Sallow

Jun 2, 2017
I just clicked my way through this text-fest hoping to get to some kind of sandbox mode, but it just never happened, this is barely even a game, there's very few options and they got fewer the further you get in the game.

This could have be a great game if only there had been some actual gameplay.

I saw the tag sandbox, was that a mistake or is it something planned for the future?

Reactions: Chrathrard
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes