2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
This is the warning I get when I try to open the game. This is the one downloaded from Mega. Haven't Screenshot (949)_cr.png accepted yet, anyone know?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is anyone stuck near the end of this version (19.1)
It says you have to find your keys to go out with miss evans for dinner, I have the keys but the game will not move forward

No help needed now
I edited the script.rpy to change a Pause function from "True" to "False"

For those who cannot get any "action", use the cheat mod - up all stats to 100 - then play the game again.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Is anyone stuck near the end of this version (19.1)
It says you have to find your keys to go out with miss evans for dinner, I have the keys but the game will not move forward

No help needed now
I edited the script.rpy to change a Pause function from "True" to "False"

For those who cannot get any "action", use the cheat mod - up all stats to 100 - then play the game again.

What you needed to do was - After picking up the keys from the planter. you need to look up by the top left area of the window... just to the right of the Bar Graph Icon at the top left corner - you will see the Keys in one of the spaces and click on them... the scene should proceed from there

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What you needed to do was - After picking up the keys from the planter. you need to look up by the top left area of the window... just to the right of the Bar Graph Icon at the top left corner - you will see the Keys in one of the spaces and click on them... the scene should proceed from there
Ive got that annoying nvidia NO DC in the top left so it must have obscured it, thanks for the reply

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Ive got that annoying nvidia NO DC in the top left so it must have obscured it, thanks for the reply
Here is a Screenshot of that Scene
screenshot0001.png

1) The Yellow Arrow just below the top left corner points to the - Bar Graph Icon (click on the Icon to see the Girls & how many Love and Friendship Points they have)

2) The Green Arrow - just to the right of the Bar Graph, points to the - Day of the Week & Time-of-Day indicator

3) The Blue Arrow - in the first Box to the right of the Day indicator points to the - Keys

4) The Red Arrow - just below the top right corner points to the - Bottle Icon - which is what you click on to view the Dream/Memory images

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Here is a Screenshot of that Scene
View attachment 1167226

1) The Yellow Arrow just below the top left corner points to the - Bar Graph Icon (click on the Icon to see the Girls & how many Love and Friendship Points they have)

2) The Green Arrow - just to the right of the Bar Graph, points to the - Day of the Week & Time-of-Day indicator

3) The Blue Arrow - in the first Box to the right of the Day indicator points to the - Keys

4) The Red Arrow - just below the top right corner points to the - Bottle Icon - which is what you click on to view the Dream/Memory images
Thanks again

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
I originally was quite happy with this game and looked forward to updates, but it has really not gone how I had hoped. First of all, the most glaring problem is with the character's facial expressions. With a game like this, which is a "slow burn", you've got to make up for it with meaningful interactions between characters, but in the game, everyone is brick-faced. There's barely any expression in their faces at all, and if you removed the dialogue, you would have no clue as to what expression they're supposed to have. This, paired with the empty, robotic dialogue, makes the game an incredible bore. It doesn't feel genuine at all, which is a huge disappointment. Secondly, the H-scenes are very disappointing. As I stated earlier, with a game that's a "slow burn", you've got to make up for that fact, and good H-scenes are a must. Although, not only are the H-scenes exceedingly short, but they are also boring and robotic like the rest of the interactions. In reality, I don't look forward to the H-scenes, because they add nothing and are nothing. I am a fan of the story and characters, but these stated faults really bring the game down, and keep it from achieving its true potential.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
is there a option to have all of the girls and woman only wanting him or am i not understanding whats going to be also is the MC doing the watching or is it someone else looking on him and who else? also can you choose on what will be ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a option to have all of the girls and woman only wanting him or am i not understanding whats going to be also is the MC doing the watching or is it someone else looking on him and who else? also can you choose on what will be ?
well girls want only mc, dunno about co-workers. rest of your questions can't be answered atm.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes