2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Will we be able to fuck Daria in the near future?
For me this will be the only reason to play the game.

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
here the android version link
in this 3 link adding
last 2 old apk with Russian language
and first is latest apk

Reactions: Anony Mous

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Did you actually follow the story?

She didn't do anything.

It sounds like she has autism and doesn't express emotions like other people do, something he knew long before he proposed to her. In fact it showed a scene not long after they started dating where she asked him to explain why he loved her.

He was trying to get her to show emotions she expresses in different ways and couldn't give him what he wanted, again something he already knew about, and it caused him stress.

It was the daughter that did most of the damage. She can express emotion and tried forcing her mother into showing love by hating on him.

They both tried getting her to do something she can't do. Like she said in the phonecall, she kicked the daughter out because in her view of pure logic she was old enough to fend for herself and it meant her and her husband could focus on their relationship.

She isn't the bitch he made her out to be, she just has difficulty expressing emotions like they can. Instead of trying to understand her or work to help her be more expressive they tried to force it out of her and it didn't work. Now she been left alone and she doesn't understand why.
That is screwed up, several updates saying that the guilty and evil was the wife/mother and now the dev changed that? ... (I have not played for a while) but from how you describe it then the bad guys of the story (to put it in a way) are MC and daughter Imo,

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is screwed up, several updates saying that the guilty and evil was the mother and now the dev changed that? ... (I have not played for a while) but from how you describe it then the bad guys of the story (to put it in a way) are MC and daughter Imo,
It does sound like he did a complete 180 on the ex.

She sounded like a complete bitch at first but the last few updates changed her completely.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
He knows that lot of people want to see the daughter fucked by him (not in dream) so he will probably extend that to the absolute absolute max.. Wait 1 year at least i would say if lucky
yes, he will drag as much as he can just for profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: ntrvip

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah it seems that this updates once a month but that means only like one lewd scene (maybe 2) per update and many of those have so far been dreams that drop right at the good part to daughter (and sometimes friends) standing over MC with no indication he was just having a wet dream.

Very stiff and conservative overall style and feel.

But I like some of the students and will keep this as my 4th tier time filler.

Reactions: mofonistik

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
What is the dev doing? I absolutely loved the daughter when this came out, great looking, endearing young girl, but the turn it's taking... This feels like a story with no decent plot events, just filler after filler after filler after filler after filler, and I'm being kind. How many patreons does this dev have? Anyone know how much he's making a month?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What is the dev doing? I absolutely loved the daughter when this came out, great looking, endearing young girl, but the turn it's taking... This feels like a story with no decent plot events, just filler after filler after filler after filler after filler, and I'm being kind. How many patreons does this dev have? Anyone know how much he's making a month?
0 Patreon dollars

You can go to his Subscribestar where he has both a Free and a $1US tier

I still don't want to do the $1US because of how broke I am right now but the free seems to get no public free posts so..... weird

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have run into a freeze scene in the search for my keys on the way to dinner with miss Evens, anyone know how to get out of this?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This game is boring IMO.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sadly I came back to the game only to now drop it again. 11 girl no group no harem (dev saying no harem) and single paths for each... I May play a game once maybeeeee twice but not 11 times. It is sad because the renders look great the story so so as far as I got into it that is but the fact there are no multigirl paths to cut the play throughs down and no harem at all even though I searched and found 6 search pages of people asking about it only to be told no. So with that I will walk away sadly.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes