2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
In my view, the sex scenes in dreams managed to break the expectation of future real scenes. That is, when the sex scenes between father and daughter really happen, there will be no more charm, totally dull.

Obs. My native language is not English.
Kind of agree with this.

We already saw too much, only solution would be take a big break from the game itself and wait for it to be complete cause playing every update and see her daughter been fucked once & once again till real deal will probably take out the excitement of the real life sex with her. We need time not playing it or a brain wash :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Kind of agree with this.

We already saw too much, only solution would be take a big break from the game itself and wait for it to be complete cause playing every update and see her daughter been fucked once & once again till real deal will probably take out the excitement of the real life sex with her. We need time not playing it or a brain wash :ROFLMAO:
Most DEVs try to postpone the apex of the game as much as possible, I even understand some of its reasons, but stuck in their private world making their work, some end up distancing themselves from reality, from the expectations of their followers.

Reactions: ntrvip

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This is starting to get boring already if nothing happens. Not those dreams warm up much if everything is always interrupted. Mainly annoying and I was already starting to wonder if I would abandon the whole game. This, too, is one way to lose players if no interest is maintained. :(

Reactions: giqui

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
No offense to the dev, but i think his renders are very beautiful. The only problem he has is the story. It might be good if he can get a scriptwriter/storyteller or something for his next game. Im sure it will be legendary.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Wasn't expecting an update that quick great news for me :giggle:
Well version .21 is actually already out (Since May 1st) so this was a late update here because there are very few subs who either come here or want to share (whichever one)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished episode 17, and I guess that means end of 0.20.1. Yeah, I am a bit late to the party on this, the last update was the first time I got caught up with the Dev, but with how long it was until I got to it, wasn't sure how close a new update was to coming out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, really enjoying this game. Thank you so much for this, and looking forward for more.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The animation for Amy and Alice's scenes were unexpectedly high quality. Hoping Tiffany gets her BJ's animated soon. Her bedroom seen was a decent tease, but there's so much more that can be done with those situations - I'm hoping for some sleeping groping or under the covers head :p

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
To other game developers:"Please clone Tiffany and put her in another game where they f her b's out".
Although I've seen her in other games, they can't compare to the way see looks in this one.
This feels like stalling, but that's the name of the game with patreon developers, since it's designed to get that certain among of money each month.
Progress means closer to not beeing funded.
I really liked this game, but hate those dreams and with 2 lines of new text in my storyline every update is get more boring.
Yess I cloud make other choises, but that would probably not getting me closer to the caracters I like.

Keep it up 9thcrux, hope you don't disapoint us.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
To other game developers:"Please clone Tiffany and put her in another game where they f her b's out".
Although I've seen her in other games, they can't compare to the way see looks in this one.
This feels like stalling, but that's the name of the game with patreon developers, since it's designed to get that certain among of money each month.
Progress means closer to not beeing funded.
I really liked this game, but hate those dreams and with 2 lines of new text in my storyline every update is get more boring.
Yess I cloud make other choises, but that would probably not getting me closer to the caracters I like.

Keep it up 9thcrux, hope you don't disapoint us.
I would love to see her been savagely fucked by her dad and other guys for sure :love:

This Tiffany looks way better than other ones i agree with you

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I would love to see her been savagely fucked by her dad and other guys for sure :love:

This Tiffany looks way better than other ones i agree with you
Which other games is the TIffany design used in? She really does look great. It wouldn't be the same if she's not playing the daughter character though.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Which other games is the TIffany design used in? She really does look great. It wouldn't be the same if she's not playing the daughter character though.
I'm not really sure but it could be her model design: Summer of Love
But be warned, according the tags and the previews it seems to be quite the opposide to this game here...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
In my view, the sex scenes in dreams managed to break the expectation of future real scenes. That is, when the sex scenes between father and daughter really happen, there will be no more charm, totally dull.

dunno, i'm kinda hoping when elanor visits, she asks tiffany 'have you fucked your father yet? if not, why not? i'd love to see that and maybe participate too if that's ok' elanor could even teach her how to please her dad! hahaha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not usually one to complain about length of update, but damn.......
yea short, get back from date, talk a bit with daughter, carry her to bed, rub her tits, goto sleep (should have dreamscene but didn't see any), wake up, talk with daughter again, goto school, talk with 1 student and bit after that end of content so game advanced ~1 day and if used skip (recommended) then game over in 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: ntrvip

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
yea short, get back from date, talk a bit with daughter, carry her to bed, rub her tits, goto sleep (should have dreamscene but didn't see any), wake up, talk with daughter again, goto school, talk with 1 student and bit after that end of content so game advanced ~1 day and if used skip (recommended) then game over in 5 mins.
To see the Dream Scene... you have to be on the Amy/Warrior Path ie. NO Heart/Love Points for - Tiffany, Joan, Daria or Marjory

There is now at least 1 Memory/Dream for each space in the Memory Bottle

Reactions: Otyi
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes