2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pork chop is the wrong freaking animal! And a well done pork chop is little better than a piece of leather!
I know this comment was a year ago but i've only just started playing and wanted to see if anyone else was annoyed by something and then I see someone else get it just as wrong....

Pork can ONLY be cooked well done, any pink left in is highly dangerous, it's not far off Chicken for being a serious health concern.

Raw or undercooked pork contains parasites like tapeworm and roundworm....

Anyone serving you undercooked Pork is either trying to give you a serious case of the shits or flat out kill you.

Beef is fine, eat away. Doesn't matter if it's raw or charcoal it aint going to kill you .... unless that cow had foot and mouth disease. Lamb is fine too, in fact it's better if it's slightly pink .. that's slightly pink not still moving.

I hate being a chef, it makes me so anal about food in these games and people just slap any old nonsense down.....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know this comment was a year ago but i've only just started playing and wanted to see if anyone else was annoyed by something and then I see someone else get it just as wrong....

Pork can ONLY be cooked well done, any pink left in is highly dangerous, it's not far off Chicken for being a serious health concern.

Anyone serving you undercooked Pork is either trying to give you a serious case of the shits or flat out kill you.

Beef is fine, eat away. Doesn't matter if it's raw or charcoal it aint going to kill you .... unless that cow had foot and mouth disease. Lamb is fine too, in fact it's better if it's slightly pink .. that's slightly pink not still moving.

I hate being a chef, it makes me so anal about food in these games and people just slap any old nonsense down.....
You're 100% right, and I'm not even a chef. However, I've always been told that you must cook both chicken and pork all the way through. I've never heard of "a little pink is fine" about either of those meats. I've never been told raw beef was OK, but perhaps that was because of E. coli outbreaks here and there in the United States making my mom paranoid. I did not know that about lamb, but I rarely eat it and it's always been served by someone else.

I wouldn't worry a lot about food-related mistakes bothering you. I'm a writer, editor, and translator and the mistakes I see on forums like this get under my skin. I try really hard not to say anything, but every so often I just lose it. :oops:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've never been told raw beef was OK, but perhaps that was because of E. coli outbreaks here and there in the United States making my mom paranoid.
Steak Tartare is raw beef (or horse, depending) and is "generally" safe to eat. There are always risks when eating any meats raw, like the one you mentioned and we had mad cow disease here in the UK a few years back.

It's usually one of those "rich people foods" for people that like to pay silly amounts of money for very little. Generally not something people eat at home.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

, but food is one of those things, like politics and religion, that I know better than to argue about! Lol

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I am also that far and have looked with the mod and I think there is no more.

The the build up is indeed strange, but it is also due to the different paths that you can play. The first time I played this game I hadn't done anything with Tiffany and then she suddenly sat with a bunny suit on my lap, kissing me.
Yeah same here, the stories didn't match up with actual decisions/routes.
This game sucks very very very slow u wake up go to work return home and sleep some f*****g dream n wake again go to work n some bj scene boring no progress at all
Agree, there's a lot of wasted opportunities with the constant sleep/wake up. There's so much more that could happen there

Reactions: sexyblue92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't seen any game yet which has actual cooking besides showing what's served and cook (mommy, etc) doing it (just 1 scene not whole thing from start to end), if any1 makes that kind of game i hope it doesn't goto extremes where player after reading everything is able to cook 5 star dinner like on 1 game which had so much medical knowledge that it felt more like prepping to become a doctor or even do doctoring.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
haven't seen any game yet which has actual cooking besides showing what's served and cook (mommy, etc) doing it (just 1 scene not whole thing from start to end), if any1 makes that kind of game i hope it doesn't goto extremes where player after reading everything is able to cook 5 star dinner like on 1 game which had so much medical knowledge that it felt more like prepping to become a doctor or even do doctoring.
Life to Fight sort of has this, when the MC is helping his best friend's mom. But it's just getting the amount she asks for (things like ¼ cup of flour or whatever). It's not actual cooking, though. I also never bothered to pay enough attention to determine if the "recipe" she was using would've resulted in actual cookies, and if so, if they would've been any good.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Haha Ava. You know now that I've read this I can't help but picture you/your avatar making that same face in a chefs apron going off on people about food like Gordon Ramsey. :D

Skunkdog

Feb 2, 2019
I really liked that medical game. It was called "General Practitioner" and hard as hell to bang your "childhood friend".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha Ava. You know now that I've read this I can't help but picture you/your avatar making that same face in a chefs apron going off on people about food like Gordon Ramsey. :D
Not far off, i'm head chef at a hotel in town.

Tiny angry shouty chef.

Great game, just needs a harem tag and this game will be gold... hint hint wink wink dev... ;)
If i'm not mistaken, and I never am, a harem has already been very much ruled out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Life to Fight sort of has this, when the MC is helping his best friend's mom. But it's just getting the amount she asks for (things like ¼ cup of flour or whatever). It's not actual cooking, though. I also never bothered to pay enough attention to determine if the "recipe" she was using would've resulted in actual cookies, and if so, if they would've been any good.
yea but that was just 1 scene not whole game memorizing ingredients and recipes.

Great game, just needs a harem tag and this game will be gold... hint hint wink wink dev... ;)
dev has said no harem but .......(continues later)

I really liked that medical game. It was called "General Practitioner" and hard as hell to bang your "childhood friend".
yes it is and each on their own. too much medical and too little lewd.

Absolutely. There will be no harem. The dev has already said this, multiple times.
(continues) lately it feels like game has moved towards harem.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea but that was just 1 scene not whole game memorizing ingredients and recipes.
Yes, exactly. As I said, I know of one game with any of that in it, and it's not much and possibly a totally wrong recipe.
(continues) lately it feels like game has moved towards harem.
This has puzzled me as well. If (as the dev has said) this will not be a harem, the behavior of everyone is a bit confusing. Early on, there were conflicts (saying Mrs. Smith is hot gives her a point but prevents a Tiffany point; saying nothing when Joan called Tiffany your girlfriend prevents a Joan point but gives Tiffany one; etc.).

Now, however, it seems firstly like there are very few choices in general, and secondly that if a choice pleases one girl, it pleases them all. I suppose it's possible that all of the girls are throwing themselves at the MC in preparation for the MC getting to choose whomever he wishes . . . but then getting only to choose the one or two girls. I'm not sure.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
ep16ld001.jpg

This image is from Ep 16... Who is this woman, and how can we see her in the game???

I pulled the image from the images folder in the game... I wonder if she might be the sister that Ms Evan's has been referring to...:unsure:

Reactions: deckardz2019

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1135598

This image is from Ep 16... Who is this woman, and how can we see her in the game???

I pulled the image from the images folder in the game... I wonder if she might be the sister that Ms Evan's has been referring to...:unsure:
She looks like the hotel receptionist to me. Melanie's aunt who for some reason didn't have a name.
That is exactly who this is. I never saw this image in my various playthroughs; I'm not sure you've ever gotten points for her up to this point, so I would have no idea how to get this scene . . . if it's even meant to be included anywhere as of this latest version.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes