2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, no choices to do, few clicks to get out of house (stupid place to keep keys but not my call).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
9thCrux, when you're able, could you update the OP to be more specific when a restart is needed? For instance, stating something like "If you have v0.16 or older, you will need to start a new game" would be more helpful than "You have to start a new game to use the new features". This would eliminate possible confusion on the matter, given that the game is still in development. The message could also then be easily updated in the future.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Due to the low score I had not tried this game yet, but the pictures convinced me anyway. It was difficult at the beginning and it is not clear which choices to make. But the game got me anyway.

If you want to see everything you need a mod or walkthrough and story is a bit too cheerful (everyone wants it right away with the MC) but look forward to the next update.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hopefully the next update advances the Tiffany path more, feels too disjointed so far
How far are you with Tiffany? First tried without the mod but then I didn't get more than 10 love points. With mod I was able to make the right choices and have now had a lot more Tiffany.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
when Emily said don't worry about the morning wood I am prepared I am on the pile ... I lost it there ... dude you should be a comedian lol

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
How far are you with Tiffany? First tried without the mod but then I didn't get more than 10 love points. With mod I was able to make the right choices and have now had a lot more Tiffany.
Other than dream content where Tiffany isn't really even Tiffany (which ruins it for me), the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the furthest I've gotten, which was very brief with not much build up.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Other than dream content where Tiffany isn't really even Tiffany (which ruins it for me), the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the furthest I've gotten, which was very brief with not much build up.
I am also that far and have looked with the mod and I think there is no more.

The the build up is indeed strange, but it is also due to the different paths that you can play. The first time I played this game I hadn't done anything with Tiffany and then she suddenly sat with a bunny suit on my lap, kissing me.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes