2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New to this VN... seeing so far that there is no harem route, but is there sharing? Maybe a throuple or something? If not, guess I hope the story is great, because focusing on one girl is going to be a LONG arduous journey.
harem and/or sharing and/or 3some? good questions but we have no answers since game doesn't hint on any of those directions.

good story? no luck with that either.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
harem and/or sharing and/or 3some? good questions but we have no answers since game doesn't hint on any of those directions.

good story? no luck with that either.
Well so far there has been little choice really on when the lewd scenes happen, so if there is a choice to be made... I haven't seen it yet. Of course, I am still early days... just moved to their new home and got the cat. So will continue to see.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well so far there has been little choice really on when the lewd scenes happen, so if there is a choice to be made... I haven't seen it yet. Of course, I am still early days... just moved to their new home and got the cat. So will continue to see.
early focus on tiff only, if you make 1 wrong choice then no lewds with her. wt-mod is highly recommended.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Always wet Dreams nothing else -Update kinda sucks short and no taste :confused:
Mc will have real sex 10 or 20 updates laters (y)

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.19.1] [9thCrux] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.15 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 513 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 479 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes