2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
According to F95 If A potential Li is show. Having sexual scenes with other mans In present or in past it will count as ntr
It's just a matter of time till game gets the tag
so we have time paradox, daddy fucks mommy who gives birth to son but that fuck was ntr so on ntr off that fuck didn't happen therefore son doesn't exist and there is no game.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Those game don't show this scenes
Developers don't waste time on making useless scenes
(Note everyone knows without sex child is not born )
I'm totally saving this for posterity.

Dude, developers spend time on all sorts of scenes. Those that just want to bust a nut think that every scene that doesn't show nude bodies is useless.

Reactions: botc76 and hiya02

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm totally saving this for posterity.

Dude, developers spend time on all sorts of scenes. Those that just want to bust a nut think that every scene that doesn't show nude bodies is useless.
you'll lose it when mods next time get around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
and last version had sex with 1 of girls.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR and giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
you'll lose it when mods next time get around.

and last version had sex with 1 of girls.
I saw! Wonderful and captivating girls. DEV managed to put an expression of desire in the eyes of the girls that impresses, which is why we complain so much about the lack of continuity, of going ahead, of that look leading to a hotter scene. Marjory then ... :p

xcx.jpg

Reactions: cvedant95

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i like how teachers say sasha? could help us understand russian culture better when this is a good example of russian culture writte buy a russian and uses russian engrish. i really like this story. the models are all hot, and the sets look good. the story is well written and imparts some good insites. i believe this should be a top ten sloww burn. 2 Thumbs up

Archol

Jun 2, 2017
My game loads up fine and my last save also loads fine but I saved a few scenes before the end of the last version and when I play it to continue, it says Episode 13 end. It doesnt go straight to the new content.

What now?
I've got a similar problem. Have the newest version of the game and according to the changelog, there should be 15 episodes. However, for some reason at the end of episode 13 my game ends.

Anyone knows the solution for that?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I've got a similar problem. Have the newest version of the game and according to the changelog, there should be 15 episodes. However, for some reason at the end of episode 13 my game ends.

Anyone knows the solution for that?
I just ended up starting a new game and blazed through the content skipping everything until I hit the new stuff.

Archol

Jun 2, 2017
I just ended up starting a new game and blazed through the content skipping everything until I hit the new stuff.
Thing is though, I started the game after the latest patch, so all the content should be available. Could it have something to do with the walkthrough mod I've installed?
Update:
Tried installing " Walkthrough, Cheat Mod " and it actually helped. Started a new game, rushed to the point where I was previously stopped and the game advanced further.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thing is though, I started the game after the latest patch, so all the content should be available. Could it have something to do with the walkthrough mod I've installed?
Update:
Tried installing " Walkthrough, Cheat Mod " and it actually helped. Started a new game, rushed to the point where I was previously stopped and the game advanced further.
you probably had old wt-mod installed.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Overall impression: Sorry for the time spent ...

Cons:
There is a lot of useless in dialogues. There is so much water that only the "Skip" button saved from boredom.
The eternal imposition of the daughter as a sexual partner caused a negative reaction.
Dialogues with native blood are only in: "Daddy!" - "Sweetheart ..." "Daddy!" - "Sweetheart ..." And that's all. the impression was that his child was a dim-witted nymphomaniac who wanted to sleep with her father. What was the cost of her hugs with dad on the couch.
Well, I think, since the plot and the dialogues are bullshit, then, probably, there are a lot of explicit scenes and an emphasis is placed on them. But no. None.

Of the pros:
There are some interesting and thoughtful characters. But for some reason, attention is not focused on them.

Hope that something changes.

Reactions: HadazzH and Moonis
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes