2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
If you don't want to start from scratch, I will make my "save" available until this scene. File in attachment.

save.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, the game seems to be being updated, but in fact it sits in place. Content as such, for this version, like a cat cried. All dreams, but dreams ... At least one girl, but for real! There are no new animations. Those that were from the first versions remained. I was lured into this game by my daughter's model. Oh, she's pretty! The game is interesting, but marking time.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
for umpteenth time: since renpy got updated defender and many other anti-malware progs started to identify -32.exe as malware and it's false positive and if you have 64bit windows you don't need that exe.
is it something to do with how the dev compiled the game? I do not get this for any other renpy title only this one. Also odd that it flags as a trojan and not just a risky file.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Please tell me it's not in a dream, please, please, please.:eek::eek::eek:
It's real, but shorter than I would have liked

This story is ok, but currently no better than that. It has the potential to be much better, but the glaring issue right now is dialogue. It just isn't sexy. The dream scene where MC has sex with Tiffany is about the furthest thing from sexy because the dialogue is so bland it is actually boring. Also, it needs more renders in the sex scenes, especially if there are no animations (animations are not essential, I'd prefer stills over bad animation where two character models are just mashed together, which tbh is 99% of animations in these types of games).

The blowjob shower scene with the MC and Tiffany has potential but again the dialogue is boring, and there are too few renders.
Agree with everything you said. The dev does fantastic renders (especially love Tiffany's design) but the dialogue is so wooden. The shower scene and other sex interactions Tiffany has with MC could have been much hotter, with better dialogue and more tension. I also noticed that in these scenes she never calls him 'Daddy' - fail.

Reactions: El Tanque

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can someone explain why the Teacher cannot say no to the little girls he's supposed to be teaching - the constant minor sex episodes with all the students is ridiculous - he should be looking for a real women not a child his daughters age, you know like Mrs Smith, or Mrs Evans, is this going to be the entire story, getting blown by kids, and why did we need to see the couch doing the same thing with another student.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Can someone explain why the Teacher cannot say no to the little girls he's supposed to be teaching - the constant minor sex episodes with all the students is ridiculous - he should be looking for a real women not a child his daughters age, you know like Mrs Smith, or Mrs Evans, is this going to be the entire story, getting blown by kids, and why did we need to see the couch doing the same thing with another student.
I would say the title gives it away to a degree, with a name like Teacher's Pets, it's going to be about the students, not the staff in the main. As to why the MC is an inanimate object that the females all just throw themselves against, bad writing.

I'm guessing that the scene with the coach on the receiving end of another student is probably supposed to be some kind of indicator that it's not just the MC that girls are throwing themselves at, and therefore there is some kind of wider situation going on.

Reactions: botc76

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Too bad the story can't be about the MC finding out who he wants, whether it was a student or a staff member, but a real developing romance to make up for his rotten ex experience.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I would say the title gives it away to a degree, with a name like Teacher's Pets, it's going to be about the students, not the staff in the main. As to why the MC is an inanimate object that the females all just throw themselves against, bad writing.

I'm guessing that the scene with the coach on the receiving end of another student is probably supposed to be some kind of indicator that it's not just the MC that girls are throwing themselves at, and therefore there is some kind of wider situation going on.
Actually the tags say MILF as well. so just maybe he can turn down the little children and find a MILF like Mrs Smith

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Seems like this game needs a certain tag now on top of the others now
that Russian girl giving a blowjob to the guy in the locker room it's nothing, if she and the MC talked 3 words to each other it's too much, so I don't care about her. I basically give up on this game a long time ago, I just tag along because I reached too far to go back, but if this situation happens with any one of the main girls(like Joan, Tiffany, and the redhead) I will just delete my folder and that's it, this game is just getting downhill every update.

Reactions: TokyoR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So now this game will have ntr to
why?

if you refer to that bj scene then mc isn't intersted about that girl atm and if is in future then still no ntr (it doesn't apply past things done, if it did then for example mommy having sex with daddy would be ntr if son would be interested about mommy).

Gents, anyone knows how can I change the name of the MC in an already existing save?
try saveeditor.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
According to F95 If A potential Li is show. Having sexual scenes with other mans In present or in past it will count as ntr
It's just a matter of time till game gets the tag
But Masha is not a potential LI. That was stated outright early on.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes