2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
How t F can you have incest when nothing F happens apart from F dreams which is shyte.
And when in hell did the MC actually Have real vaginal sex.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Is there an actual scene yet? Or is it just his imagination and fantasies running wild? I havent checked since the past 3 updates I need clarification and confirmation

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
how is the burn on a scale that goes from glacial to instant 4th degree burn
Funny just look how many updates there are and how long it take to get anywhere with the any of the girls apart from sex dreams.
So in short this has been slower than a snail pushing a rock up a hill , burn of a game.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Funny just look how many updates there are and how long it take to get anywhere with the any of the girls apart from sex dreams.
So in short this has been slower than a snail pushing a rock up a hill , burn of a game.
The Dev made it clear in his overview. Perhaps read it ;)

Overview:
You take the role of a teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, his daughter is coming along with him, the reasons why they're moving away to start a new life are ambiguous at first, but as the story unfolds you will understand why they have decided to rebuild their lives.
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.

possum1

May 17, 2018
i could do that, and get a very vague general idea. or i could ask people who actually played the game on that very same game thread, and see what their thoughts on the pacing are. i prefer the latter option.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I've updated my cheating/walkthrough Mod to the latest game version v0.18.1.
Link to my Mod page here.

Info about virus messages:
The game still seems to cause false positive alerts as first noticed with v0.17. Again the "TPTheClassNextDoor-32.exe" was detected so I will not put that file into my complete/compressed download version.

Update:
I've made a quick Android port from my compressed version with Mod. Download links are also on my Mod page.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes