2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Like what? Like an actual blowjob? Already in the game and I'm not talking about just dreams.
Ok, I get that people want a quick fap and that's it, but relationships don't work like that in the normal world. I mean, sure, I guess you can go to a club and have a one night stand, but if it's supposed to be in any way realistic, then no.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game is fine. As far as I have played I like the story. But it has too many LIs that interest me.

How I dislike playing more than one ending, and knowing, from what was said by 9thcrux that there is no harem ending, I think I prefer to leave the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.

Reactions: _baka_
Mar 5, 2020
The game is fine. As far as I have played I like the story. But it has too many LIs that interest me.

How I dislike playing more than one ending, and knowing, from what was said by 9thcrux that there is no harem ending, I think I prefer to leave the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.
There will be no harem ending, indeed, however, up to episode 15, the game does not force you to chose one path and drop the others. It will probably come in a future update though.
I can't help but wonder though what will happen with the girls which do not have love or romance points. My best guess is that they will be linked to a "main girl" path. For example Emily would be linked to Daria's path.

I am already considering making individual path for each LI (I have 6 main LI) just in case.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There will be no harem ending, indeed, however, up to episode 15, the game does not force you to chose one path and drop the others. It will probably come in a future update though.
I can't help but wonder though what will happen with the girls which do not have love or romance points. My best guess is that they will be linked to a "main girl" path. For example Emily would be linked to Daria's path.

I am already considering making individual path for each LI (I have 6 main LI) just in case.
In my case I don't like to play more than one ending. I'm not going to save multiple routes because if I play I'm only going to see one ending. I like too many LIs, so, having to choose, I prefer to choose to leave the game and look for another one.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There are two milfs you can go for, Mrs. Smith and Miss Evans.

No, this game will not be a harem.

I'm thinking about adding a gallery later on; to see lewd scenes after a play-through, players would unlock the scenes and then they would be abailable in the gallery, that would be further down the line.
That's the saddest thing I've read all day....

Must admit the Daria/Joan/Emily bunny chase and bj give off seriously different vibes.

I actually find it Daria's behaviour very strange... acting jealous about any girl around the MC, then literally severs Joan up to him by holding her down.

That's not a complaint or criticism, just something I don't really understand.

I enjoy how he's rather passive with the girls and lets them come on to him and have their fun, though I do wish he's be a little less passive with Tiffy.

Over all good job mr dev.

Oh one last little bit of hopefully constructive criticism, when telling someone to sit down, the correct word is "seat" not "sit", as in "Daddy, come have a seat". (y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I'll probably wait till they seriously diverge before making a dedicated path for each....
In order for me they are
LI's for certain
Tiff, Marjory, Joan, Mrs Smith, Daria,

Floping between yes and no
Emerald, Laura, Alice

Solid no
Emily, Single Teacher, Melanie, Amy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev might change his mind but not worth it to hold breath until that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
dev might change his mind but not worth it to hold breath until that.
If he changes his mind, fine. However, for now I will not continue. I already know that I will not be able to choose a path, so I will not continue playing to have to leave it later.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For now it looks like you already have to choose at least 2 paths from the start unless you use the cheat mod... either focus on getting all the Tiff points on the first day to open up her route, or you need to select the options for Joan (and mrs smith I guess) to open their routes.

Tested today, if you go with all the Tiffany points on the first day, you don't get to fondle Joan on the current last day.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For now it looks like you already have to choose at least 2 paths from the start unless you use the cheat mod... either focus on getting all the Tiff points on the first day to open up her route, or you need to select the options for Joan (and mrs smith I guess) to open their routes.

Tested today, if you go with all the Tiffany points on the first day, you don't get to fondle Joan on the current last day.
Knowing this, I think I'm definitely going to quit the game, choosing between Joan and Tiffany doesn't appeal to me. I guess I can ignore it now.

In any case, thank Dev for the game and wish him luck.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
yeah I tried it out too, you can only go Tiffany path or the other girls it seems.

So when is a hero going to upload the latest update on here?

Reactions: Galandar
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes