2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I like to pretend these game devs hold out on the goods until they've actually acquired the skills to present it how they envisioned. Welp, this update was 5 minutes of my time. Back to the backlog. It is progressing, so there's that, at least.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Let's check this game in mid 2022 to see if the dad already got a piece of that ass (not in dreams). But i doubt it and if by then he keeps dreaming doing all the sex positions of the entire kamasutra, the real scenes would be casual. We would have already seen everything

Bye to this game till next year, i already played too much updates starting from the beginning (saves don't stay if you delete the game with this one) another thing the DEV should fix in my opinion..

Reactions: giqui

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I Read the comments and I thought that people may be exaggerating seeing as the renders look nice, so I gave it a shot (haven't reach the most recent content) and this really is a slow burn but even so is soooo slow. I get that the characters need time to develop, but usually in this type of games there are other elements that keep you entertained and invested in the story, interesting characters, an interesting story arc etc. But here you don't find that, the characters are bland and without something to keep your attention and the plot is nothing particularly interesting, even the progress with the daughter is mostly in dreams.

I think there is some potential here, but it hasn't really gotten anywhere, I guess, is best to wait a few more updates to see if the story makes some progress or gets more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
The dream sequences are to the point they cause irritation. Why go to the trouble of creating these renders and animations when all the emotional investment is removed? If something finally happens in this VN I won't care because I will just assume it is another brainless dream sequence, and frankly all the images will be repetitive at that point.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.21.1] [9thCrux] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,39 GB / 353 MB - TPTheClassNextDoor-0.21.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 319 MB - TPTheClassNextDoor-0.21.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks for the upload and crunch! So any Tiffany action in this one?

Reactions: "CJ"

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Long time no see WT!
Since I'm a bit slow upstairs when downstairs is in charge of body functions.
Love the lovely cutie daughter

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well, since the MC doesn't advance his relationship with his daughter as we wish, let him then get involved in more spicy scenes with his friends and family, with the teachers, but not in a dream. I want him to reflect on the comments posted here, I and many are betting on the success of the game, there is potential for that, just leave the whims to one side.

Reactions: JanisL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, since the MC doesn't advance his relationship with his daughter as we wish, let him then get involved in more spicy scenes with his friends and family, with the teachers, but not in a dream. I want him to reflect on the comments posted here, I and many are betting on the success of the game, there is potential for that, just leave the whims to one side.
dream on. most of sex happens in dream only and are cut before cumming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JanisL

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
" If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned."

I've been warned but am still waiting for the festive flood of mixed bodily fluids that is sure to arrive, if not soon, later on.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
" If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned."

I've been warned but am still waiting for the festive flood of mixed bodily fluids that is sure to arrive, if not soon, later on.
The expression "Fast FAP" is too extreme, it offends me, I'm a guy with moral principles.:(

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
Come on man.....this is a game. Imagine not having actual sex in a fictional game you created. Don't want to know how this dev is IRL.
Maybe some dude will modify the whole game and incoporate the dream scenes into an an actual event.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
The expression "Fast FAP" is too extreme, it offends me, I'm a guy with moral principles.:(
I for one am of very high moral standing but sometimes a guy/gal just have to let go and squirt.
One of my future favourite pastimes would be to "virtually" join in when the bonds of hymen are for real.
I have to repeat: The cute daughter will be mine!

Edit: The slow but steady pump is underrated in my honest opinion. Makes it last a bit longer.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes