2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
been a while since i played this...... any sex yet ? not dream content though
yes, but you need to follow a strict walk through if you expect to see anything other than a half finished dream. This Dev is out to lunch, thinking people want the spicy content to be half of a dream, instead of the real thing. People keep coming back hoping against all hope that "dreams" will turn into reality, but this dude seems to think that a half finished dreams is where it's at. (n)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
yes, but you need to follow a strict walk through if you expect to see anything other than a half finished dream. This Dev is out to lunch, thinking people want the spicy content to be half of a dream, instead of the real thing. People keep coming back hoping against all hope that "dreams" will turn into reality, but this dude seems to think that a half finished dreams is where it's at. (n)
was it wit the daughter or some student or some proper milf ?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
All of the above. MC has had dreams of about everything that should have happened at this point in the game...Dev decided that it's better as a dream, instead of what actually happens.

JustaRandomGuy:)

Apr 18, 2019
I got a threat detection when I downloaded this, the threat was called "MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%". Can anyone confirm if it was just a false positive.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All of the above. MC has had dreams of about everything that should have happened at this point in the game...Dev decided that it's better as a dream, instead of what actually happens.
There is actually a little bit outside of dreams in the game, at least as of last version. I might be missing some, but here is what I can remember for sure.
  • Marjory: groping (bare breasts), blowjob, handjob
  • Daria: blowjob
  • Joan: handjob
  • Tiffany (daughter): groping (bare breasts), thighjob
Beyond those, though, I think it's all been in dreams. I haven't played this release yet, so IDK if there's more now.

Last edited:
Reactions: assman1337

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK I haven't played this game in a long time. So who are the possible love interests? I read that Masha did things with the coach, so I take it she isn't a LI.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK I haven't played this game in a long time. So who are the possible love interests? I read that Masha did things with the coach, so I take it she isn't a LI.
Well, at least for now. The MC's "thoughts" do take something she says as implying she wouldn't mind doing lewd stuff with him as well (hopefully solo, and hopefully she stops doing it w/ the coach). But as of v0.21.1, there wasn't anything more with Masha yet. I don't know how things will eventually split out, but right now it seems like you can potentially pursue the following.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think all of those can be, although I'm not really sure about Mrs. Smith (since nothing's happened really since about Episode 1 or 2) or Allison (since there haven't even been lewd dreams that I've seen so far). Although the following is what the Relationships screen looks like right now, I'm not sure it's all-inclusive of what will be possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Possible bug:
22.1 is supposedly episode 19 right? It says episode 18 end when one reach the black screen instead of episode 19.
(Just after the render of the balcony with the cat and the daughter.)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I guess this is the type of game where it would be best if you give another 1-2 years before checking it out. There's hours upon hours of dialogue that is so dry and boring. There's little to no action, everything that happens is through dreams. You can kinda guess where the story is teasing you, but it's so incredibly slow-paced that it's even hard to give a comparison to. :D

This update for example, was EP19, and there is absolutely NOTHING happening here. We greet the students, talk about the upcoming visit of the ex-wife, watch the NEWS on the tv and I think that's all.

Wow. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the link of the compressed version of Zippy does not allow me to download. It say forbidden
anyone have another link?
Thanks

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I guess this is the type of game where it would be best if you give another 1-2 years before checking it out. There's hours upon hours of dialogue that is so dry and boring. There's little to no action, everything that happens is through dreams. You can kinda guess where the story is teasing you, but it's so incredibly slow-paced that it's even hard to give a comparison to. :D

This update for example, was EP19, and there is absolutely NOTHING happening here. We greet the students, talk about the upcoming visit of the ex-wife, watch the NEWS on the tv and I think that's all.

I would say it is worst than that. There is the subverted expectations, of course, devs who think they are Cristopher Nolan or something love to do that, and thenyou get the next tier in the Lewd scale. The actual tier is boobjob, so the next tier is thighjob, and that what you get. Next update will maybe be cunnilingus, and 10 updates later, when you get every tier with other girls upgraded, included the wife, maybe then, MC will get sex.

Some devs dont understand very well the concept of slow burn, and this one, i would say has it all wrong.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Seems you don't have enough game points, there are two "better" scenes with Tif and Amy (yes, it's a dream...) in this update. I highly recommed the wt mod for this game, then you don't miss those scenes.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Oh look more Dreams and no real shit, I am all for a slow burn game and actually enjoyed this game at first , it takes slow burn to stupid levels in fact it submerses it in flame retardant and then freezes it , At first it was cute but now its just annoying and tastes like the Dev doesn't have a clue what or where he wants to go or do , Sorry to say it looks more and more like a cash grab heading towards abandonment as the dev writes himself into a corner he has no idea how to get out of . Ill leave this on my look into eventually list real shame.

Reactions: Bugbear32
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes