2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Always somewhat "defended" the game. It' s not perfect by any means, has some quirks and it' s definitely not for everyone ( especially the dream scenes). I still liked it though.

But unfortunately, according to a post by Koga3 here, the game is now going to change in a way I definitely have to rethink if I even want to follow it anymore: it's probably reworked to a kind of sandbox / free roam game. There is already a post on his Subscribestar where he discribes how to use the new UI "click here for this, click here for that"...Oh dear...
Thanks for the info, even if the news isn't the best.
We'll have to see how it goes; some of that style work fine, others....not so much.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Word has it 9th Crux was arrested for Jan 6 insurrection, and he's now sharing a cell with 400 pound guy called Bubba, who pounds him every night. And we're not talking the Dream sex here.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
so i assume hes doing both versions the normal and the sandbox so i think the normal will get updated to ep 23
Unfortunately for me I don't think so, he's focusing on the new one with the sandbox. Here a free post about that from the dev on Subscribestar (Dec. 1, 2021):

[Notice] TP: TCND is transitioning into TCND: EX
Hey there, it's time to officially announce TCND: EX as the main release branch.

On January the first 2022 I will be releasing a new TCND: EX episode. I understand that my game's transition can be confusing and upsetting for some so let me try to explain more about the upcoming changes.

In TCND: EX we learn that the MC has been allowed to pursue love interests in multiple parallel realities. The parallel realities are the romance routes in TCND: EX.

Everything that happened in TP: The Class Next Door (TCND) is the possible outcome of one of the parallel realities presented in TCND: EX.

But, as it is right now, TCND is headed for a tragic ending; currently, the story ends with Eleonor saying goodbye at the airport. That will be the last time Tiffany and the MC will see her alive.

In the upcoming TCND: EX episode the MC will be brought back to "The Cloister of Dreams", which is the routes switching area, he will learn that the route he followed ends in tragedy and he will have the chance to try again.

In the upcoming TCND: EX episode I want to take the time to present and review each of the heroine's personalities and their story; we learned about them in TCND but I think it's better if we have characters profiles.

There will be many changes; I plant to rotate story progression. The polls will decide who else gets story progress; so, there will be progress with two girls; one decided by turn and the other decided by polls.

There will be lewd dreams, they will populate a new gallery, lewd dreams will also be rotated; the lewd dream polls will decide on a second dream.

The last TCND poll results are very clear. (Poll ended December 1 2021)

New events and new content with each girl got 81.48% of the votes.

On TP: TCND route progress with a given girl means access to more lewd content; the classic gallery in TCND: EX contains all the lewd content available in TP: TCND; all the rewards for following a given girl's route are already present in TCND: EX. The goal, the reason why someone follows up a route in TP: TCND is already transferred over into TCND: EX; I can't believe I have to explain that but it seems like some people don't get it.

New events and new content means a different story and different lewd scenes. You can't follow up story and scenes that no longer exist; "New events and new content" should be self-explanatory...

The vast majority wants the new gallery to look just like the classic gallery. (New design got zero votes.)

Summarizing, starting on January 1 2022 TCND: EX will be my main game; story and events will change. You can check the TCND: EX demo to learn more about game-play changes. Polls stay the same but they will decide on an additional heroine.

Take care and be safe out there!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes the entire Blue ball Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww burn came to a tragic end

So back to the beginning of the Blue ball slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow burn HAHA

F:devilish:ck that :poop:!!
I don't know why it is a tragic end if the ex dies...i could never stand her.
But at least u have the confirmation ''There will be lewd dreams'' :poop:
cause lewd dreams is just what this game is missing...

Such a clusterfuck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone's who is a supporter of dev here got an idea on how much dev is making from the game??
graphtreon gives some idea.

as for tcnd: ex i think dev is trying to bite more than he can chew and if so then it won't end well.

Reactions: Mario4don

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
I am absolutely clueless playing tcnd: ex.
Good morning Daddy, going to school, sleep, maybe that's all you can do in this game so far, but 0 interaction about what you could or should do, maybe it makes more sense when the game's ready....
Don't know if I follow this game by then, it sckd hard enough to wait for this game to get to the point of 'new content', because if you've play the first demo, you played 80% of this game, and there's no reason to believe that TDNC: ex would be different, even then with the story already know, why bother.
Tdnc: ex should've be the game he started with right away though, like that you can go your own way, but more clues please

Reactions: jspot

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
Affirmative, dev gave up after 23 episodes and that storyline is now abandoned. The dev claims to have been planning for :EX version since the beginning of the last 3 years. The only releases from now will only be for Class Next Door:EX, which so far is a poorly executed free-roam

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
Dev is definitely aware of the criticism but takes it personally and won't use it to improve his work. Proof from his subscribestar...

"I don't use pirate sites, got tired of their slander, toxic obsessive compulsive rants, child-like temper tantrums and self-entitled complaints. Those sites are packed with people who creates dozens of accounts to harass, bully, and attack content creators; they also try to parasite away from others; they threaten creators with review manipulation and many pseudo-moderators are on their side. That was my experience in those poo-ponds.

Many of those people can't even buy beer yet... no wonder why they find it too hard to part with a few dollars to support creators and no wonders about their attitude... No, it is not ok."

aaaand projection. Many of us do pay, but this is a forum where discussion isn't squelched (unlike dev's controlled page where he bans anyone with any useful criticism).

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Dev is definitely aware of the criticism but takes it personally and won't use it to improve his work. Proof from his subscribestar...

"I don't use pirate sites, got tired of their slander, toxic obsessive compulsive rants, child-like temper tantrums and self-entitled complaints. Those sites are packed with people who creates dozens of accounts to harass, bully, and attack content creators; they also try to parasite away from others; they threaten creators with review manipulation and many pseudo-moderators are on their side. That was my experience in those poo-ponds.

Many of those people can't even buy beer yet... no wonder why they find it too hard to part with a few dollars to support creators and no wonders about their attitude... No, it is not ok."

aaaand projection. Many of us do pay, but this is a forum where discussion isn't squelched (unlike dev's controlled page where he bans anyone with any useful criticism).
Saying that the daughter needs the D not only in dreams should be a constructive opinion so he can improve the game and leave the blue ball circus.. but well i hope he return to the "pirate" sites and learn to behave as a DEV. Every opinion matters then if everyone is saying it, he as a DEV should definitely please his audience or at least try.. :unsure:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

I have seen Devs handle the trolls just fine. Even if it's to stay steadfast as he has, and not bend to the criticism, the simple words of "I have a story in mind, changes will ruin it, stay for the ride" or something simple like that...IDK, bad game, bad attitude, it's a wonder this guy has subscribers at all.

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
the models are some of the most gorgeous anywhere. the 'game' is absolute garbage. the MC is an obvious stud chick magnet that can pull the woman no one can - the ice queen (and marry and impregnate her) - along with every other stunnig hottie that begs him to take their virginity aaaaaaand is a three pump chump... just lol.

OH! and he never goes out of his way to make the women orgasm... too fucking funny.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I love the characters and their models.

There were great opportunities for the story development. (I was so thrilled by that talk with Daria at the cafe.)

I hope the dev could implement that development. This EX branch might be a good vehicle for that.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes