2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Yep, I guessed so, but then what about the "Lewd scene with Marjory (requires 20 romance)" stated in the changelog? :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep, I guessed so, but then what about the "Lewd scene with Marjory (requires 20 romance)" stated in the changelog? :unsure:
The changelog isn't up-to-date; the last posted here was for Ep.15 (v0.18.1). We just finished episode 22, and this latest is version 25.1. That scene referred to in the changelog was the garage scene and a handjob. So that scene is already in the game, but as cxx said, there's nothing for Marjory in this latest release. Here is the latest changelog, which I've now asked the uploaders/mods/staff to update on the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, the fact that the lewd dream for Mrs. Smith only requires 10 romance (which you can get pretty much during the orientation for the MC that she provides at the very beginning of the game) is a small indicator of how much she's been ignored most of the game so far.

Last edited:

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
The changelog isn't up-to-date; the last posted here was for Ep.15 (v0.18.1). We just finished episode 22, and this latest is version 25.1. That scene referred to in the changelog was the garage scene and a handjob. So that scene is already in the game, but as cxx said, there's nothing for Marjory in this latest release. Here is the latest changelog, which I've now asked the uploaders/mods/staff to update on the OP.
By the way, the fact that the lewd dream for Mrs. Smith only requires 10 romance (which you can get pretty much during the orientation for the MC that she provides at the very beginning of the game) is a small indicator of how much she's been ignored most of the game so far.

Veeery true!(y) Thank you!:D

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
first.. great graphics. love that it's not just the same clothes every day.. good story.. the slow burn may be a little to slow.. as for me..the multiple dream sequences amount to nothing but useless fluff.. as there are no consequences to dreams.. slightly annoying... I may look at it again in the future see if anything actually happens that has cause and effect. without it..it's to slow and to light. with a touch of fun / humour.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
first.. great graphics. love that it's not just the same clothes every day.. good story.. the slow burn may be a little to slow.. as for me..the multiple dream sequences amount to nothing but useless fluff.. as there are no consequences to dreams.. slightly annoying... I may look at it again in the future see if anything actually happens that has cause and effect. without it..it's to slow and to light. with a touch of fun / humour.
There is a little that happens in the MC's RL. Right now, Marjory, Tiffany, Daria, and Joan all give the MC some sexual stuff; it's just pretty limited.

I also, BTW, appreciate the variation for characters' clothing. It's actually fairly uncommon to see that in adult VNs for some reason. I understand doing more renders can be a pain, but if a dev's going for realism, that's actually decently important. And for SoL stories with very little actual plot, these smaller details become even more important. Focusing on the everyday (and no major event that has huge implications on the world or the lives of the general population), there will tend to be a lot more attention to the mundane. The same outfits day in, day out become very noticeable when attention isn't drawn elsewhere.

Last edited:

Kogoro0099

Jun 2, 2020
Android port of
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.23.1] with KoGa3 mod
Download:MEGA
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Hey jeevant, did u didnt working on TP: The Class Next Door [v0.23.1] for android?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey jeevant, did u didnt working on TP: The Class Next Door [v0.23.1] for android?
You might want to @ them instead of just using their name. A lot of people who convert, upload, or mod are extremely busy, and unless you @ them your message will show up as a thread update only. I can imagine they get so many of those that they might just ignore them, since they don't know the update is directed at them personally.

Kogoro0099

Jun 2, 2020
You might want to @ them instead of just using their name. A lot of people who convert, upload, or mod are extremely busy, and unless you @ them your message will show up as a thread update only. I can imagine they get so many of those that they might just ignore them, since they don't know the update is directed at them personally.
Oh i didnt notice that, thank you for the info

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Like the game but it is probably the slowest game I have played since AWAM. Fortunately, this dev seems to update more frequently than Lust & Passion does but ... yes, I know, your game, you do it your way ... but a couple of comments / suggestions ...

1. You have a ton of horny teen girls, that seem to want to f*ck the teachers' brains out. Then he sleeps in the same bed as them, and has what looks like either a wet dream or at least wakes up with morning wood (they even talk about it), yet not once does one of them try to do anything to him in his sleep, and not once does he wake up to see one wiping the cum off her face. I mean ... as Biden would say ... "come on man!"

2. Then you have the daughter, who sleeps with daddy and gives him handies, bj's, tit fucks, thigh fucks ... but she never sleeps naked ... "come on man!"

3. For being obsessed with "bazookas" how come Daria has never just whipped her own out. If she was really like she was set up to be, she would have popped Joan's out when holding her and been naked and sitting on Joans face when she caught her again in the backyard ... "come on man!"

4. For a guy who was an Incel (as suggested in his backstory), who is fantasizing about EVERY friggin girl he meets, but he is being oh so patient ... "come on man!"

5. All these girls are hot for teacher, but not one of them has decided to go to class commando? Or hung out at his house commando? Or slept with him commando ... "come on man!"

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see what you mean if you were referring to the harem option..... Hard to nail down a LI over all with so many throwing at you. Just have them all I guess.
I quit the game the moment I knew there was no harem ending.

Right now I don't think there is any possibility that I will continue it: The story was fine, but there are too many LIs that interest me (all), so since I only see one ending, my decision has been to find another game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I quit the game the moment I knew there was no harem ending.

Right now I don't think there is any possibility that I will continue it: The story was fine, but there are too many LIs that interest me (all), so since I only see one ending, my decision has been to find another game.
Understandable. I have something like a dozen different sets of saves right now. It's pretty involved.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
.. and at this point, even James Webb space telescope :FacePalm:
is much closer, despite it flying away from us as we speak.

• Sad
Reactions: TokyoR

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
So the guy has a full house of horny girls at sleepower but instead fucking at least one of them, he fucks-fapping some imaginary VR commando girl!? That was the point where I stop playing this game! This is the SLOWEST GAME EVER! At this rate he will fuck the first girl in 2030!!!! LOL (I dont recommend playing this game until is finished!) :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the guy has a full house of horny girls at sleepower but instead fucking at least one of them, he fucks-fapping some imaginary VR commando girl!? That was the point where I stop playing this game! This is the SLOWEST GAME EVER! At this rate he will fuck the first girl in 2030!!!! LOL (I dont recommend playing this game until is finished!) :)
he has had sex twice and 1 attempt with tiff.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes