2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started this game. Seems pretty good. Slow burn isn't bad because it builds relationship up so I am invest to the character.

Seem like a pregnancy option might work in a game like this. Harem wouldn't be fitting I don't think but maybe.

Great work so far.
i thnk you will change your opinion.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
i thnk you will change your opinion.
I see what you mean if you were referring to the harem option..... Hard to nail down a LI over all with so many throwing at you. Just have them all I guess.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I see what you mean if you were referring to the harem option..... Hard to nail down a LI over all with so many throwing at you. Just have them all I guess.
I think they ment your reference to this being a great work, it really is not unless you like zero story or progress and lots of dream sex :)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Ohhh I got what you mean . Yes no actual real sex, all in MC dream. Let's hope the dev changes this.

I think they ment your reference to this being a great work, it really is not unless you like zero story or progress and lots of dream sex :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Ohhh I got what you mean . Yes no actual real sex, all in MC dream. Let's hope the dev changes this.
Possibly in a year or so with how slow this is moving currently, dev gave us hope with Tiff then just basically said Nawwww just kidding return to Start LOL no sex for you! That is the main reason I am so pissed with this VN right now.

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
I don't get how the fuck people still cling to the idea of a threesome or a harem in this game when the developer clearly stated this:

Q. Is your game a harem? Can you follow multiple routes at a time?

A. No, my game is not a harem; you can only follow one romance route at a time.

Yeah, its definitely not the harem game that it deserves to be. But after like 15 releases, I can't tell what "route" we're on...

On Jan 17, 2021, I said this: "It would be really cool if we could have the option to give customized lectures through the class periods. Ultimately, this side plot could be a rewarding slow burn to get their SAT scores high enough to get them all into a good college. Is it possible to add a computer to the game, so we can help them get their FAFSA applications in order?"

Add on the better part of a year to that, and I'm amazed so little is done in the game... it's like a 2 year meandering mess.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
Ok slow burn or not what bothers me is that the Mc and Tiff seem to have no feelings.
If Tiff wouldn't say "let's play"
nothing comes from the MC and if they don't have sex why no tenderness?
They don't even kiss regularly or spoon each other in bed. they don't seem to be in love or have any other feelings.
shit the cat gets more love....

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok slow burn or not what bothers me is that the Mc and Tiff seem to have no feelings.
If Tiff wouldn't say "let's play"
nothing comes from the MC and if they don't have sex why no tenderness?
They don't even kiss regularly or spoon each other in bed. they don't seem to be in love or have any other feelings.
shit the cat gets more love....
Because the writer has the emotional capacity of a machine, which was especially apparent in the dreams in this one. There are other things that are just REALLY weird in his writing. Like the parents calling each other Mr. and Mrs. or Ms. instead of just being friendly and familiar with each other. Especially when they're on terms as friends. But even in the dream he called her "Ms. Evans" and not her first name...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka NOTHING HAPPENED, just more teasing and war and peace worth of text. last save and few autosaves didn't work which wasn't new thing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Somebody didn't read any text in the game. It's literally in the first conversation you have with her.
To be fair, it's been now 2 years since the game first started. I wouldn't expect anyone to remember specific details about a character that was introduced that long ago. That said, the character's name is Mrs. Smith, and ofc anyone can always restart a game (without bothering to save) to get her details in the first part of the game.

Speaking of, prior to this update content for Mrs. Smith stopped, unless you count the brief hallway or office visits to discuss events or students briefly. I was starting to think that, despite being in the relationship screen, having a path for her had been canceled or something. And true, there was only another dream with her in this version, but hopefully that means more will come soon. I'm not holding my breath, but I will cross my fingers.

Last edited:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
To be fair, it's been now 2 years since the game first started. I wouldn't expect anyone to remember specific details about a character that were introduced that long ago. That said, the character's name is Mrs. Smith, and ofc anyone can always restart a game (without bothering to save) to get her details in the first part of the game.

Speaking of, prior to this update content for Mrs. Smith stopped, unless you count the brief hallway or office visits to discuss events or students briefly. I was starting to think that, despite being in the relationship screen, having a path for her had been canceled or something. And true, there was only another dream with her in this version, but hopefully that means more will come soon. I'm not holding my breath, but I will cross my fingers.
I suggested to the dev to start rotating girls who get an update more so there's a more or less equal amount of content for each love interest added in every update.
Otherwise the only girl who would ever get a vote for story progress would be Daria. The main story line and Tiffany always have content added in every update. Daria has the most fans, followed by Emily and then there are groups of fans of each of the remaining women.
Supporters got their wish granted and Emily is now a love interest and was upgraded from being a side character. But people liked her precisely because she was a source of comic relief and in person narration. Now that she's a love interest, she can no longer fill those roles and people will hopefully stop liking her.

I still love the renders and some story lines are still good, but for some characters, the story is a mess.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I suggested to the dev to start rotating girls who get an update more so there's a more or less equal amount of content for each love interest added in every update.
Otherwise the only girl who would ever get a vote for story progress would be Daria. The main story line and Tiffany always have content added in every update. Daria has the most fans, followed by Emily and then there are groups of fans of each of the remaining women.
Supporters got their wish granted and Emily is now a love interest and was upgraded from being a side character. But people liked her precisely because she was a source of comic relief and in person narration. Now that she's a love interest, she can no longer fill those roles and people will hopefully stop liking her.

I still love the renders and some story lines are still good, but for some characters, the story is a mess.
I agree. I also would like the character relationships screen to get updated. There are characters now that have romantic ties who don't appear on there, meanwhile there's still a ??? character on that screen. It would be nice to track everyone in each playthrough so I can tell where I should let off the gas or put the pedal to the metal.

For instance, there's a conditional that if Marjory's points are at a certain level, you get a lewd scene with her; if her points aren't high enough, you get a scene with Amy instead. For some girls, knowing how to manage that almost requires either a walkthrough or finding a way to unpack the code for a look at what's under the hood. Managing relationships more obviously for players so they can go after the LI they want is one element (of many) found in higher quality VNs.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Idk what to think of Eleanor. We know she hurt the MC and turned their daughter against him, until the daughter later learned and went to her dad. We see the dreams of Eleanor the MC has with her glowing eyes in those really dark creepy scenes. Perhaps its just his subconscious image of her based on all the crap he went through but idk.. She seems to be making a good effort to make things right with everyone but I just dont know.

Also this was a great addition lmao
fdg.jpg

TYXAK

Sep 30, 2020
I don't get it. I played an earlier version of this game where you groped your daughter and she jerked you off in the bathroom. Now they just talk. Blah blah blah. Am I doing something wrong?

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes