2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I don't get it. I played an earlier version of this game where you groped your daughter and she jerked you off in the bathroom. Now they just talk. Blah blah blah. Am I doing something wrong?
Come back in 2023 they will play monopoly for any real sex scene come back in 2024/2025

*or enjoy the sex dream scenes which in my opinion are totally destroying the game (what is gonna be new for our eyes if we saw it all already) :unsure::sneaky:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't get it. I played an earlier version of this game where you groped your daughter and she jerked you off in the bathroom. Now they just talk. Blah blah blah. Am I doing something wrong?
That's still in the game. You just need to make sure you max points out with her to get the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Come back in 2023 they will play monopoly for any real sex scene come back in 2024/2025

*or enjoy the sex dream scenes which in my opinion are totally destroying the game (what is gonna be new for our eyes if we saw it all already) :unsure::sneaky:
2030 maybe.

Reactions: ntrvip

ximoshu

May 11, 2021
FUCK ELEANOR!!!!

That bitch can die old and alone for all I care. She brought her regrets on herself. No room for her in MCs life.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
now that eleanor is in the picture i know i'll be romancing her. Looking forward to the next update
FUCK ELEANOR!!!!

That bitch can die old and alone for all I care. She brought her regrets on herself. No room for her in MCs life.
Having Eleanor back as a LI for the MC doesn't make sense to me, and I have serious doubts about whether she's being honest. What's more, reconnecting with her goes almost directly against the premise of the game. The MC moved away to start over. He is living with his daughter as part of rebuilding his relationship with her, and he's got the teaching job at the school specifically so he can start a career that will bring him satisfaction and money that Eleanor can't touch.

I really don't expect anything to be possible with Eleanor. The cliffhanger at the end of Episode 22 is just that: meant for some kind of suspense before Episode 23 is released. I would be surprised if you can do anything more than mend fences so Tiff can have her mom back in her life without having to watch her destroy his self-esteem again.

The reason for his thoughts at the end (about the possibility of getting back together with her) are understandable for someone like he is. He divorced Eleanor to get himself away from an extremely toxic relationship, but he was never able to divorce himself from his feelings for her. Anyone in that situation would be likely to think similar things — "If I just had one more chance" or "If only I could be better this time". Just because there are those thoughts, however, doesn't mean they'll become a reality.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've read this visual novel stirred some controversy and got curious about it, but honestly, I couldn't endure it. Could someone tell me what it was to satiate my curiosity?
nothing big has happened since start basically, mc is 1 or 2 steps closer to fuck daughter, other girls and women he has fucked very rarely and giant walls of text (meaningless).

• Sad
Reactions: TokyoR

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've read this visual novel stirred some controversy and got curious about it, but honestly, I couldn't endure it. Could someone tell me what it was to satiate my curiosity?
nothing big has happened since start basically, mc is 1 or 2 steps closer to fuck daughter, other girls and women he has fucked very rarely and giant walls of text (meaningless).
That's not really a controversy, though. IDK what controversy vonmott saw, but I don't remember anything like that here. Just complaints about lack of progress and minor discussion about the story (in the few instances where that's progressed).

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thought I'll give it a try again with this thread, maybe there were changes in the comments - but had no high expectations anyway and was definitely confirmed again.

Too bad, a few months ago you could speak about the game content without an instant "funny" answer, but now...I only can everyone who still want's to play the game (and funnily enough, that's apparently still many according to a recently Discord chat) only recommend to avoid the thread here and talk about the game elsewhere - this thread is only good to get the downloads, nothing else anymore.

Example: I actually wanted to help the guy on the previous page (the one who had problems with the keys in the game), but of course there was immediately a comment from someone that this is normal in the game and soon comes a dream. Great help for the player....

So, have now seen enough here again and will now also try to avoid it. I can only say "Great job" guys.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah. As I said, I saw nothing... I only read... First in the Author's Subscribestar FAQ that says the game has incited the ire of some wokes and also in some review of this game that said it had "fascist and racist" stuff (words of the review author). Thus I got curious to check if it was just another case of woke hysteria or was there some real issue. But, what is just a matter of personal taste, I'm not really into visual novels that are heavy on text and few elements of gameplay, so I asked if someone could clear me the issue. But I myself didn't see anything (though I didn't read the text anymore after a few scenes and was just watching the story through the graphics and stopped midway...).
Maybe it was the Blue Lives Matter thing? the girls just out of nowhere get tshirts with that and start talking about the police for really no reason besides what was going on at the time in the real world.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Using the walkthrough mod that's available on the first page here at f95zone for this game, I got quite a lot of content with the daughter.

Yeah, there are interludes with conversations at the school . . . but things advanced fairly quickly with the daughter.

It seems that there is one path through the choices that leads to -- about twelve -- scenes with the daughter. Yes, some are in dreams, but most aren't.

But while on this path, I get very few scenes with other girls.

The developer has said that this isn't harem, so you pick one girl and concentrate on that.

Is there a specific path for other girls besides the daughter that people have found?

The Asian girl?

Marjorie?

Marjorie isn't listed as an interest in the table of girls that appears when you click the hourglass at the top left of the screen -- but she provided the most out-of-path scenes when following the walkthrough mod that concentrated on the daughter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. yes there are scenes with daughter but if those with just sleeping and having dinner and talking somewhere aren't counted then very little.
2. all girls lust after mc, 1 gave lapdance to mc, 1 was fucked by mc in locker room and i think 1 gave bj to mc.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I also was looking forward to the new Marjorie scene but in the there wasn't any :unsure: Can't get what and if I made some "bad" choices but I wouldn't say so...:(

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes