2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
So the guy has a full house of horny girls at sleepower but instead fucking at least one of them, he fucks-fapping some imaginary VR commando girl!? That was the point where I stop playing this game! This is the SLOWEST GAME EVER! At this rate he will fuck the first girl in 2030!!!! LOL (I dont recommend playing this game until is finished!) :)
So just because those girls are horny and available, he should take advantage of each of them, story be damned. Clearly the game is not for you.

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
@Trussetyv
I agree with you 100% dude. Yes this is the slowest game ever! At this rate he will fuck the first girl in the year 2030. This dev is only milking patreons!

@cxx
What the fuck are you talking about!? There is no sex with the girls yet, or I missed some story content!? There is only sex with VR Commando in dreams!

@fotogaik
Every guy in the world will jump in the bed and fuck those horny girls if the oppurtunuty came along in the real life, only gay or incel would not!

• Angry
Reactions: TokyoR and fotogaik

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What the fuck are you talking about!? There is no sex with the girls yet, or I missed some story content!? There is only sex with VR Commando in dreams!
mc fucks 1 girl once at school, dunno if it was dream or not (didn't seem like dream but .........) and date with co-worker they went to bed i think (not sure since it was quite a while ago) and there was attempt of sex with tiff.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
@cxx
Guy plays version 0.0.1 and complains it has no content. Sheesh.
@fotogaik
Every guy in the world will jump in the bed and fuck those horny girls if the oppurtunuty came along in the real life, only gay or incel would not!
You got your definitions completely mixed up here. An incel would be the first one to jump into bed with a "female" who showed any interest in doing it with him.
And story be damned, he promised Tiffany he would not just jump into a relationship right away and he's their fucking teacher, dammit. Even though all characters are adults, there is still a coercion/power discrepancy angle here and simply taking advantage of a willing girl that is in a dependent position is a crime.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You got your definitions completely mixed up here. An incel would be the first one to jump into bed with a "female" who showed any interest in doing it with him.
Totally. I mean, it's even in the portmanteau: involuntary celibate. Most incels would probably jump a zombie stripper even with risk of infection.
And story be damned, he promised Tiffany he would not just jump into a relationship right away and he's their fucking teacher, dammit. Even though all characters are adults, there is still a coercion/power discrepancy angle here and simply taking advantage of a willing girl that is in a dependent position is a crime.
I don't disagree that morally it's questionable at best (but repugnant, really) to do this. But legally speaking, it would depend on where this actually takes place. I assume it would be illegal in any western-world nation, but there are places in the world where it wouldn't be against the law. I assume the setting of this is somewhere that allows it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So just because those girls are horny and available, he should take advantage of each of them, story be damned. Clearly the game is not for you.
Clearly, this game isn't for the major majority of people here, point blank, including me. I check in here and there to see if the Dev can actually move the plot forward with something other than blue ball dream sequences. Oh, and it's quite amusing reading the comments after each update :ROFLMAO:

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
If you want to check the dev's mindset just comment on his subscribestar with mild suggestions & wait for a reply, it's pretty clear he has multiple accounts to support his own views. The last year has been 15 min updates of vapid dialogue, now coming in at one update every 2 months. Much potential for renders but alas...

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
If you want to check the dev's mindset just comment on his subscribestar with mild suggestions & wait for a reply, it's pretty clear he has multiple accounts to support his own views. The last year has been 15 min updates of vapid dialogue, now coming in at one update every 2 months. Much potential for renders but alas...
I disagree. He follows reasonable suggestions pretty well and will engage in a normal discussion (I suggested cutting down the number of love interests, he gave pretty good reasons why he won't).

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR and S.F.R.

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
I disagree. He follows reasonable suggestions pretty well and will engage in a normal discussion (I suggested cutting down the number of love interests, he gave pretty good reasons why he won't).
Disagreed in turn, I offered polite constructive feedback and was banned from commenting more after paying a subscription for over a year. I've noticed he did the same to other subscribers giving fair feedback, labelling them as "toxic." It seems he's winging his development and proceeding as if it was his plan all along to make 3 separate games while people pay monthly for them. Dev is a money leech and overly sensitive to feedback. For instance, he's made no improvements, continues with the same formula of vapid dialogue with 1-2 shot sequences of "dream" content, while the feedback around this has been overwhelmingly negative. One strange interaction I had with the dev, I complimented the jealousy he builds up between the love interests, and for some reason he took this offensively saying he would never implement NTR and NTR was disgusting of me to bring up when NTR was never a part of the conversation lmao, he's off his rails IMO.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Disagreed in turn, I offered polite constructive feedback and was banned from commenting more after paying a subscription for over a year. I've noticed he did the same to other subscribers giving fair feedback, labelling them as "toxic."
Okay, fair enough. I saw those comments, and I wouldn't have necessarily exploded as he did, but he had a point, those suggestions went completely against the game 9crux is making.

It seems he's winging his development and proceeding as if it was his plan all along to make 3 separate games while people pay monthly for them.
He's winging development because he had no idea what he's getting into. His plan was to have a sandbox game but without grind all along, except there's a slight problem, he didn't have any idea how to do it and started off with a VN.
He's back to two games after having shelved the original TCND and moved to TCND:EX, which is the sandbox he wanted all along. He also implemented one thing that people asked for, having multiple romances. Specifically, he plans to implement them as alternate realities so that you can pursue all LIs in one playthrough. I've no idea how it's going to work, but I figure we'll find out.

However, you have to admit one thing. The guy is working hard enough to learn how to program his games, he can build an interface, a turn-based battle screen (in the other game) and so on. There are tutorials, but 99% of RenPy developers never go beyond the basic visual novel or even kinetic novel (for which they don't even need RenPy).

Dev is a money leech and overly sensitive to feedback. For instance, he's made no improvements, continues with the same formula of vapid dialogue with 1-2 shot sequences of "dream" content, while the feedback around this has been overwhelmingly negative.
Here. He's not getting that feedback on subscribestar. On the contrary, he's getting praise for it. You can't expect him to change course unless he starts shedding patrons left and right. And even then, he said he wants to tell a story, and will do so even if there are no patrons around (note that he did have very few people for the first couple of months).

One strange interaction I had with the dev, I complimented the jealousy he builds up between the love interests, and for some reason he took this offensively saying he would never implement NTR and NTR was disgusting of me to bring up when NTR was never a part of the conversation
*shrugs* I know what you mean. The guy isn't a native speaker (he's a US armed forces veteran, so he has citizenship), and it clearly shows. What it shows is that he's rabidly anti-NTR and doesn't want any association with NTR in his games. From the point of view of a developer, I can totally understand him, because NTR would aggravate current patrons and attract very vocal NTR supporters. Then a dev needs to make NTR and non-NTR variants of the game, both parts suffer, patrons leave over lack of content and the game dies.

lmao, he's off his rails IMO.
I don't think he's insane. Maybe he doesn't have his priorities straight, but he's okay as far as devs go.

As for leeching money, I just subscribe every other month or even rarer. Subscribestar works on 30-day subscriptions. My method is the following:
- I subscribe using a disposable virtual card (so it's discarded immediately after use and I cannot be rebilled)
- I subscribe on months when there is a TCND release with a larger sum than I would assign monthly. I subscribed twice with $50 and got really nice renders for it, too. There's extra voting power as well.
- I plan my next subscription on Feb 4th-5th. That way I can:
- - download TCND releasing Feb 1st
- - participate in VD:V polls anticipating March release
- - download VD:v releasing Mar 1st
- - participate in TCND polls anticipating April release
- The subscription will end on Mar 6th-7th, so I can watch the polls complete and possibly influence voting at the last second (there were two dreams instead of one a release or two ago because two girls were in the first place).

Either way, if you plan to spend around $10 on a developer, it's generally better to save up this money over several months and get perks of a higher level membership instead of spending it monthly.

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
I really like the story and the characters, especially the girls :D But why do they all have at least 24D or more? Terrible and totally unnatural! A or B would look much prettier and more girlie-like.
Anyway, thanks for this great story!

Reactions: hiya02

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can ask caxhub, who did the most recent port (v0.19). It's possible he's been too busy, it's slipped under his radar, or any number of other things. At this post for that latest port, he also provides a link to his Discord, so you can try asking there. Most people providing such ports have a specific process they'd like requests to follow, so I'd recommend following that as a courtesy.

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
*shrugs* I know what you mean. The guy isn't a native speaker (he's a US armed forces veteran, so he has citizenship), and it clearly shows.
I dont know. I am from Europe and have never been in an english speaking country and even I can tell that a lot of the dialogues, especially the MC, are very stilted. The MC almost feels devoid of any personality or human emotions. His thoughts, dialogues and reactions are completely detached from what is happening on the screen.

The worst part of this are the "lewd scenes" with his frigging biological daughter. There is absolutely zero build up of this happening, they just happen in between 99% vanilla talk about the weather and the new cat. There are zero introperspective thoughts from the main character about his daughter jerking him off in the tub or almost having sex with her. He just reacts with an "OK" and then they go to bed as if they just had cereals for breakfast. I actually had to chuckle during the "you are holding yourself back" dialogue. Yeah no shit he is "holding himself back" from fucking his daughter Sherlock. But the MC had other thoughts: "OK". Their interactions also dont change at all, it just feels completely out of place.

This topic is handled poorly (even compared to "fuckfest" games with the same topic) and I really hope for him that he actually takes some criticism to heart there. Its just done lazily, which is even more starkly contrasted by this being a "heavy slow burn" game. This topic is way heavier than their or the other girls back stories but it get a fraction of the narrative attention.

The very good looking Tiffany model has been carrying this game (the only reason I played tbh, I skipped to their dialogues after the start because the other interactions are too mundane) and in general the renders are very solid for what I assume is a game without a super big "budget". The technical level is en point (outside of the UI maybe), but the writing is definately something he has to think critically about and aim to improve, especially if he wants to write "more demanding" games.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Always somewhat "defended" the game. It' s not perfect by any means, has some quirks and it' s definitely not for everyone ( especially the dream scenes). I still liked it though.

But unfortunately, according to a post by Koga3 here, the game is now going to change in a way I definitely have to rethink if I even want to follow it anymore: it's probably reworked to a kind of sandbox / free roam game. There is already a post on his Subscribestar where he discribes how to use the new UI "click here for this, click here for that"...Oh dear...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tavi13
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes