2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

LordVile

Apr 3, 2018
[TL/DR] Change to sandbox was poorly done needs to do some research into that as putting a linear story into a sandbox doesn't make it better, to the point this update will either kill your player interest or you'll end up reverting back to a VN and navigation is a huge pain in the ass with no hint system of what you need to do or when.

So The jump from visual novel to a sandbox format, I guess if you had more content that wasn't linear wouldn't be too bad, and let's be fair that is your choice, unfortunately, the way you've done it is horrid, not only are the navigation buttons hard to distinguish (for example seeing them in the first place first as the only time you see the front door from the outside I was wondering if the game had broke as a static dark image with a faint see-through button needing to be pushed somewhere where a door handle is meant to be) they are so many of them that just navigating to the next plot point is tedious which on top of the already slow burn of the story honestly people are just going to drop it which even I'm more tempted to do especially when you have days where you literally have nothing you can do but navigate to different locations to pass time as there is no skip time function that I can find, a lot of design choices that frankly make no sense to what you had going for you look at some other sandbox games see what they are doing by filling the world having people show up and make them interactable even in small ways the point of it being a sandbox is you make it feel alive not a maze you have to navigate, although you at least added a minimap for the home to quick navigate which is about the only thing you've done great about this change to sandbox

Last edited:

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
I thought this game was a good one and looked forward to updates, but now I find myself wandering around clicking on the terrible sockets with no direction. No instruction, nothing to work for, to even be able to sleep I have to leave in the car go to the store then turn around, back to the house so time will pass to allow the socket to show itself on the bed to sleep. It's now a get up, go to school, go home, find a way to pass time to go to sleep and repeat. Now that it is sandbox there is nothing to do, unlike when it was a linear VN. To make things worse the sprockets you click to move only work if you make sure to click on the smallest part because if you click on the center nothing happens, and don't even try to go to Tiffany's room 90% of the time its orange meaning you can't enter no matter if she is in there or not, not that it would matter because there is no content other than the VN content that inches along once a day. Like I said I liked this game and looked forward to seeing updates but now playing is a boring pain. Hopefully it will improve but going from VN to sandbox with no extra things to do makes little to no sense

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Given the game is already slowburn... whats the point of making it a sandbox? Slower burn? :ROFLMAO:

My feedback as a fan of the girls is to resume the orignal gameplay, and keep the sandbox design/ideas for your next game. Its more consistent and keeps people happy with your game instead of all these unhappiness and confusion.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Well, great, they told me that this game takes things slowly and that the good deed was going to take time, that's why I put up with it and after three years of the first update I'm ready to download it for the first time.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This Dev has been shooting his game in the foot for so long now I guess he finally killed it. This ends this for me. I will leave a wonderful review. Lets hope the forum police don't delete it as they are prone to do.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I always was looking forward to this one getting updated, despite the (yes, very) slow burn and the bad comments here about that. Well, I was already unhappy with the first infos that it's gonna be changed to a sandbox/freeroam (not my preffered game style). But I hoped with a good implementation of it and a well made hint system I can still play it.

But now with this update the game is .... I have no words. I'm no expert for free roams but I think it's the worst implementation I've seen so far. An owfull looking house map, you have no clue what to do, when using the arrows it's a dumb "clickfest"...

Well, I stop that thing now. Don't know if his subscribers are happy with this, but for me it's dead. Killed by the dev himself.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Took a VN that I somewhat enjoyed. Just needed some work on the dialogs, and maybe a bit to slow of a burn.

Now left with some kind of freeroam/sandbox that isn't enjoyable at all.

Thanks for that Dev, now I don't have to wonder when the next update is coming out, and more free space on my drive.

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes