2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Perhaps it would be appropriate time to change that yellowish warning from the OP.

Instead of "If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned",
much more fitting would be something like "If you're looking for a playable game you're in the wrong place, this "game" is an utter shit, you have been warned."
sure thing but can't tell truth in op cuz then dev could lose potential supporters.

is this still a dream simulator?
no this has become clickfest.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Teachers Pet: The Class Next Door (TP: TCND) is transitioning into The Class Next Door: EX (TCND: EX)
Since day one, I have been saying that " Eventually, I will be changing the game mechanics to make it a free-roam experience with repeatable events."
"Eventually" has arrived; TCND: EX is the sandbox version of my game.
tbh, i cant find that 'since day one" thing. not regretting playing the pre-sandbox era ( TP:TCND). but since dev changed them into horrible sandbox (TP:TCND:EX), now this game is my EX-game :FacePalm:

man this is the first time ive read a train of complains after new update :KEK:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This seems crazy. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but nothing seems to progress? You go to school come home. You seem to have to drive around a bit to get the time to progress to night to go to bed then the exact same thing repeats in a loop with no change what so ever. The game was 110% better before in my opinion. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whats going on why dev trying to piss on us and call it rain a sandbox with no hints yeah fantastic .... some other devs did thr same thing with thier games.
well as long as his supporters like what he does then non-sb won't return.

there has been dumb moves by other devs too like switching from renpy to rpgm after 1st game.

This seems crazy. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but nothing seems to progress? You go to school come home. You seem to have to drive around a bit to get the time to progress to night to go to bed then the exact same thing repeats in a loop with no change what so ever. The game was 110% better before in my opinion. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
you didn't click around enuf. gotta find those hotspots. :p

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
After reading some of the comments I thought it couldn't be that bad. But unfortunately it is, this is how not to do it completely. At one point I was able to find a tablet in the car to continue but the next day I am home again with no idea what to do to continue.

Was one of the best games and wanted to know what would happen next but wandering around the house aimlessly gets boring very quickly.

Update: If you don't get the option to go to sleep at your bed you can go to the store, you don't have to buy anything but if you go back to bed you can go to sleep. That's how I do it because I have no idea how it could be done otherwise.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes