2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

hiyoupeep

Dec 2, 2017
grahh wtf am I ment to do? click on the worst movement sytem 200x to find something? go to the store 200x to pass the time so i can go to sleep?

Reactions: BVonkX

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Kinda wondering why people are hating on the sandbox mode so harshly... I admit the controls are a bit wonky on figuring out the house. Though its not really the end of the world.

The other thing is why the change from the previous 'timeline' did the author decide against a harem route lol Just wondering why to put so much effort into changing the entire game.

Reactions: hiya02

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
So now that I have played this more, I do find the navigation to be too much. I would suggest making far less options for traveling around and put fast travel to rooms. Also a journal might help to know when events might happen. I feel like I am just walking around aimlessly some times.

Anyway I hope this feedback helps.

Reactions: BVonkX

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Why is the MC's house a maze, just why? Is not often I get put off from a game by just how difficult it is to move around but it happens. After a quick thread search people have been complaining about it for over a year, so I guess this is somehow integral for the game.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes