2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Feels weird to come back here thinking there'd actually be content since the last time I came back here, which was probably some couple of years ago. A lot of people were gung-ho about the slow-burn elitism then.

Now I'm hearing that all the content this game has had over the years are still all dreams?

The jokes just keep writing themselves, don't they?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
got sandbox tag after reporting.
Perhaps it would be appropriate time to change that yellowish warning from the OP.

Instead of "If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned",
much more fitting would be something like "If you're looking for a playable game you're in the wrong place, this "game" is an utter shit, you have been warned."

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I always was looking forward to this one getting updated, despite the (yes, very) slow burn and the bad comments here about that. Well, I was already unhappy with the first infos that it's gonna be changed to a sandbox/freeroam (not my preffered game style). But I hoped with a good implementation of it and a well made hint system I can still play it.

But now with this update the game is .... I have no words. I'm no expert for free roams but I think it's the worst implementation I've seen so far. An owfull looking house map, you have no clue what to do, when using the arrows it's a dumb "clickfest"...

Well, I stop that thing now. Don't know if his subscribers are happy with this, but for me it's dead. Killed by the dev himself.
Absolutely great game, Killed by its creator. Cant even get it to run, locks up after second or third screen.
So Stupid, So Sad.
RED

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
This is no longer a fun VN, it's now a clickfest, roaming all over the place clicking almost invisible tiny objects on screen to go to rooms, sorry but that's a NOPES from me...

Sad to say, i did like the story and the regular read and click a few dialogue options is always the way to go...
Sorry, but I'm going to have to unfollow and hope the creator listents to what people already said befor turning a GOOD VN into a pile of unplayable hot garbage...

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes