2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No wife? Aww
Never any Mother/Daughter content in these games or if there might be the game gets dropped right before it starts.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm happy to see a spin-off of from TP!

Any plans to incorporate any of the original characters or models? Or is that too risky from an IP standpoint?

Also, can you change your username? I wasn't able to tag you due to the leading cross in your name. (EDIT: others seem to be able to do it... what's the secret?)

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Well yeah,

I want the demo to be released in f95zone. Is my game, I'm developing it.
Made a Windows and Mac version so yeah, is available for both systems.

Is not a Teachers Pets remake is a spin-off in the same universe, I also hope Irredeemable comes back to work on his game. :ROFLMAO:
I love your character, but in a game called Teacher pets (put what do you want after) the only character i want is MEGHAN !

If you do the same Meghan, you can count me as your Suporter ;)

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mmm interesting, the original game was good, I hope this one is the same or better.

Good luck.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
i always love teacher's pet, i thought it was one of the best games, i hope this goes somewhere good so i'll be foollowing around, hopefully you don't shy away from incest

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Well yeah,

I want the demo to be released in f95zone. Is my game, I'm developing it.
Made a Windows and Mac version so yeah, is available for both systems.

Is not a Teachers Pets remake is a spin-off in the same universe, I also hope Irredeemable comes back to work on his game. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think he is going to. Good luck with your game. I hope you do well.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out but....
'You take the role of teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, your daughter is coming along with you,'

but incest isn't in the tag or is she like a non-interactive character (no incest needed)?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
@†Ninth†:
okay .. a little short but for a first release okay. nice introduction and one can get a feeling for the characters.
many devs are pretty lazy. they have a character in mind but they dont introduce it properly.
you let scenes tell one about the MC and his daughter, their current state and the dialogues give a clear impression of their relationship and outlines their characters.
hoping you´re already working on the update.
i´m eager to see more.
Yes, I'm already working in the next update, I have it set for October.
In October I plan to release it as the first game build, but probably I'm gonna add some content to the demo version before that.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out but....
'You take the role of teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, your daughter is coming along with you,'

but incest isn't in the tag or is she like a non-interactive character (no incest needed)?
I think is a f95zone policy, incest is planned and it will be part of this game but currently is not part of the game.
You see, we have to add tags with the content that is currently available in the game.

So even if its planned I can't add the tag yet.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm happy to see a spin-off of from TP!

Any plans to incorporate any of the original characters or models? Or is that too risky from an IP standpoint?

Also, can you change your username? I wasn't able to tag you due to the leading cross in your name. (EDIT: others seem to be able to do it... what's the secret?)
No, no plans to use any of the original Teachers Pets characters in my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the character design is very different, I don't think TP characters and mine go well together.

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes