2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That because the original game has à size le following base. Add to that atm réaction..
That said, indeed, on linux which is the selected path ?
Or, is there more than one / one by character ?

Looking forward to the progress.

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Just a small irritation with the name of the zip file vs the unpacked one.

The unpacked one sais version 0.1 while the Zip file sais version 1.1 ( which made me think I had missed an update in less then 24h)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
is this a remake? I hope it will not get abandoned like the previous one since I kinda liked the story.

Mar 7, 2018
Really like the game, and the characters, Tiffany in particular(not many characters were shown but i really like her), seem to be a good relationships between them. It was a short demo i felt, and no choices or choosing dialuge(what to say for the MC), only a kinetic novel, no gameplay.

I dont think the game was anything like Teachers Pets, i personally did not like that game at all, so i dont know if its a good idea to say its a spin-off.. feels more like you did a great own game, rather than a spin-off, just similar themes.

Anyway, looking forward to see the first full version, and thanks for uploading the demo. :)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Im kinda confused, the name "Teacher Pets" scream Corruption but you said "This a story about moving on, redemption, and romance", so i dont know what exactly i should be expecting in this game

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Needs more Meghan

Other than that it looks pretty interesting
Edit - I would personally recommend just detaching yourself from the Irredeemable game...
Meghan was pretty amazing in that game, but the core of the game itself wasn't great and the dev times were insanely slow.

Just follow your own road... and like in AirGear

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'll try it out, but do characters from the previous iteration of TP appear? Cause otherwise, how can you really say it's set in the same universe? It's not like TP had a magical element to it. Maybe I'll learn once I try it out.

Also, irredeemable went to a crazy house, or something? Woah, heavy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Im kinda confused, the name "Teacher Pets" scream Corruption but you said "This a story about moving on, redemption, and romance", so i dont know what exactly i should be expecting in this game
Well, it could also be interpreted as the students wanting to be the teacher's pet and not the actual teacher taking advantage of them it works both ways ;) the tags seem fine as well no corruption amongst them.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Looks nice man. I fell in love with Tiffany's model. She's gorgeous. I'd say it's head to head with Megan's model in the original game. But yeah, seems solid. Btw, does anyone know anything about Irredeemable? Can't remember if there was a reason for him abandoning Teacher's Pet.

Reactions: Stonethrower

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
That means that will not be blackmail?
Or will be pills like in the teacher pet game?
And what about NTR that now is like a trend on this games? (somehow lots of developers are putting it suddenly in their gameseven when this are almost finished and tNTR were not planned) I ask this because u said that ur daugther will not do anything sexual with any other character beside the MC , but that means that other characters will do it?

Just to know where this is going
btw: LOL u had to answer lots of questions and its not even a day
No, no blackmail.
No, no pills.
I hate NTR with burning passion, absolutely no NTR.
And no, none of the romanceable women will do anything sexual with anyone other than the MC.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Just a small irritation with the name of the zip file vs the unpacked one.

The unpacked one sais version 0.1 while the Zip file sais version 1.1 ( which made me think I had missed an update in less then 24h)
No, you didn't miss an update.
After I did some grammar and spelling corrections forgot to rename the new build.
So my bad, but if the zip says 1.1 then you're getting the last version.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
No, no blackmail.
No, no pills.
I hate NTR with burning passion, absolutely no NTR.
And no, none of the romanceable women will do anything sexual with anyone other than the MC.
Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed the demo and think it has a ton of potential as a game in it's own right, but...

... if I understand correctly:
* Unauthorized Spiritual Successor
* focus on Junior College setting rather than [probably 18yr old] High School Seniors
* No Meghan, No Kaitlyn
* Different Protagonist, Different Daughter, No Wife
* No characters from TP at all
* No blackmail
* No pills
* Only romance-able women
* Female-only academy, so no male bullies to watch or rescue girls like Meghan from

I'm really trying hard to find a nice way of asking this, but I can't think of one so I'll be blunt. I apologize if this sounds rude.
Does it have anything in common with TP other than playing a male educator at an educational facility?

Again, don't get me wrong - I like the demo. I will probably like the game.
I'm just wondering if it should have a different title.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed the demo and think it has a ton of potential as a game in it's own right, but...

... if I understand correctly:
* Unauthorized Spiritual Successor
* focus on Junior College setting rather than [probably 18yr old] High School Seniors
* No Meghan, No Kaitlyn
* Different Protagonist, Different Daughter, No Wife
* No characters from TP at all
* No blackmail
* No pills
* Only romance-able women
* Female-only academy, so no male bullies to watch or rescue girls like Meghan from

I'm really trying hard to find a nice way of asking this, but I can't think of one so I'll be blunt. I apologize if this sounds rude.
Does it have anything in common with TP other than playing a male educator at an educational facility?

Again, don't get me wrong - I like the demo. I will probably like the game.
I'm just wondering if it should have a different title.
Let me see...

*"Unauthorized" is a big word to use in a pirate site where you download games for free. :ROFLMAO:
And I seriously doubt Irredeemable has copyrighted the tittle "Teachers pets".

*Teachers Pets was set in Junior college not in high school. And he stated since the beginning that his characters were 18yo or older...

*No, a spin-off doesn't necessarily have to have the same characters, it would be a sequel or a new season if that was the case.

*Blackmail, and drugs were some of the tags that spelled the end for the Teachers Pet game.
And I don't have to add any content that I don't feel like adding, I enjoyed the humor and simplicity in Teachers Pets but didn't like the drugs and blackmail in Irredeemable's game.

*"Only romance-able women"
What? ? ?? ???

*Girls can be bullies too...

I like the tittle as "TP: The Class Next Door."
I'm going to leave it as that.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Let me see...

*"Unauthorized" is a big word to use in a pirate site where you download games for free. :ROFLMAO:
And I seriously doubt Irredeemable has copyrighted the tittle "Teachers pets".

*Teachers Pets was set in Junior college not in high school. And he stated since the beginning that his characters were 18yo or older...

*No, a spin-off doesn't necessarily have to have the same characters, it would be a sequel or a new season if that was the case.

*Blackmail, and drugs were some of the tags that spelled the end for the Teachers Pet game.
And I don't have to add any content that I don't feel like adding, I enjoyed the humor and simplicity in Teachers Pets but didn't like the drugs and blackmail in Irredeemable's game.

*"Only romance-able women"
What? ? ?? ???

*Girls can be bullies too...

I like the tittle as "TP: The Class Next Door."
I'm going to leave it as that.
YOU TELL EM! Bunch of bullies! You do this game how YOU want, and they can either play it how you make it, or F*ck off!
(sits a moment, considering whether to delete any of that, decides *NOPE!*, and whistles a happy little tune as I hit "Post Reply")

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing, I liked the demo although without any choices its hard to gauge how it will turn out.

Mar 7, 2018
YOU TELL EM! Bunch of bullies! You do this game how YOU want, and they can either play it how you make it, or F*ck off!
(sits a moment, considering whether to delete any of that, decides *NOPE!*, and whistles a happy little tune as I hit "Post Reply")
Yeah, this is what we need more of, devs doing the games they want, so we hopefully get fewer abandoned games. Good post. (y)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for sharing, I liked the demo although without any choices its hard to gauge how it will turn out.
Just to be fair, there is actually a choice you can make in the demo; you can either take the her bag up stairs while she's changing or not.

That decision will affect variables, or a stats, in the main game.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Just to be fair, there is actually a choice you can make in the demo; you can either take the her bag up stairs while she's changing or not.

That decision will affect variables, or a stats, in the main game.
Ah ok, must have missed that when I checked the script. Good to know :)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Posted on Dev thread too, apologies for the double post in advance.

Awesome demo, see all the hard work you have put into it. My only advise/critique and it is something happens in most games is the blank stare what we do in real life aka our resting bitch faces hehe.

The thing is with 3DCG models it makes them look lifeless for example the difference between intr28.jpg and intr29.jpg. That open mouth with open eyes intr29 vs just the slightest of smiles you've added in intr28 makes the difference between warmth and soul-less.

I know we have blank expressions in real life, but when it's on a CG Model it makes it cold for example intra35 vs 36 vs 37, 36 is the coldest of the three. The in car face close ups are amazingly warm renders awesome job on those.

Another example would be the following scene at the the school lobby: intr46 is awesome cause she is looking at the screen, but once we start talking to her, the blank expression with zero smile gives that cold doll like feeling. I'm pretty sure if it was a face closeup it would be warm and fine, but because its a zoomed out model render, it comes of emotionless and cold.

I know you are thinking but every other game designer does this too, but I feel as you are on the ground floor for your game, I want you have the warmest lifelike renders around and change the game standard for the better.

Even with scenes like intr57.jpg with amazing eye contact and scene direction, the blank expression will happen in real life during a conversation, but this being a static snapshot adding tiny smile / laugh / grin will make it feel warmer and more realistic case and point Intra79 and 80 feels warm cause you can sense the warmth of the models.

The locker room models feel a lot warmer (soulful) than the coffee/beak room models.

Does Mrs.Smith model have the same facial expression render in intr121 vs intr125, if that is the case then its just close/far the model's face is in the scene. Cause 121 is normal and warm and 125 has the doll effect. If that's the case then if its not too hard to do, exaggerate the facial expressions for non close up models.

End Rant. Please note I love the demo. I followed and read through the entire thread, so I really appreciate all the hard work and time you put into this and I really want you to have the best game that reflects your dedication.

• Angry
Reactions: 9thCrux

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Posted on Dev thread too, apologies for the double post in advance.

Awesome demo, see all the hard work you have put into it. My only advise/critique and it is something happens in most games is the blank stare what we do in real life aka our resting bitch faces hehe.

The thing is with 3DCG models it makes them look lifeless for example the difference between intr28.jpg and intr29.jpg. That open mouth with open eyes intr29 vs just the slightest of smiles you've added in intr28 makes the difference between warmth and soul-less.

I know we have blank expressions in real life, but when it's on a CG Model it makes it cold for example intra35 vs 36 vs 37, 36 is the coldest of the three. The in car face close ups are amazingly warm renders awesome job on those.

Another example would be the following scene at the the school lobby: intr46 is awesome cause she is looking at the screen, but once we start talking to her, the blank expression with zero smile gives that cold doll like feeling. I'm pretty sure if it was a face closeup it would be warm and fine, but because its a zoomed out model render, it comes of emotionless and cold.

I know you are thinking but every other game designer does this too, but I feel as you are on the ground floor for your game, I want you have the warmest lifelike renders around and change the game standard for the better.

Even with scenes like intr57.jpg with amazing eye contact and scene direction, the blank expression will happen in real life during a conversation, but this being a static snapshot adding tiny smile / laugh / grin will make it feel warmer and more realistic case and point Intra79 and 80 feels warm cause you can sense the warmth of the models.

The locker room models feel a lot warmer (soulful) than the coffee/beak room models.

Does Mrs.Smith model have the same facial expression render in intr121 vs intr125, if that is the case then its just close/far the model's face is in the scene. Cause 121 is normal and warm and 125 has the doll effect. If that's the case then if its not too hard to do, exaggerate the facial expressions for non close up models.

End Rant. Please note I love the demo. I followed and read through the entire thread, so I really appreciate all the hard work and time you put into this and I really want you to have the best game that reflects your dedication.
Thanks for playing and appreciate your kind words,

But I disagree:

Not a single render was made with zero expression, even the ones where they look serious there are emotions dials being used.
In Daz Studio we can apply emotion with dials, in every render there are subtle smiles, they range from mischievous smiles to goofy smiles while talking.

I use emotions based on the mood and the context, I can't just throw big grins on my models with no reason behind them. They would look awkward, dumb, goofy, like not taking anything seriously.

I don't like the weird grimances we get when applying too much emotion morphs on Daz models, they look creepy, unnatural, and off-putting.

Beside digging wrinkles and folds on their faces that deform their factions.

So... no, can't do, I can't just throw a grin in every render.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes