2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for playing and appreciate your kind words,

But I disagree:

Not a single render was made with zero expression, even the ones where they look serious there are emotions dials being used.
In Daz Studio we can apply emotion with dials, in every render there are subtle smiles, they range from mischievous smiles to goofy smiles while talking.

I use emotions based on the mood and the context, I can't just throw big grins on my models with no reason behind them. They would look awkward, dumb, goofy, like not taking anything seriously.

I don't like the weird grimaces we get when applying too much emotion morphs on Daz models, they look creepy, unnatural, and off-putting.

Beside digging wrinkles and folds on their faces that deform their factions.

So... no, can't do, I can't just throw a grin in every render.
Do understand, thanks or clarifying. As suspected it's the drawing distance that is not allowing the subtle expressions to be registered.

Is it possible too that when there seems to be a bright light source emanating from our POV and removing shadows that normally would be cast from the indoor/surrounding lighting thereby removing subtlety of any contours on the existing facial expressions? Not a problem for closeups only when the subject is little far away. Scenes in auditorium and coffee room for example.

Also I totally understand that lighting a scene in a pre set room with no natural lighting seems to be pain in the ass. If a hidden above light source can be used I think would be better than a hidden POV light source.

Apologies if I am talking out my ass and do hope there is someone more knowledgeable and technical than me would be able to help with scene lighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9thCrux

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Okay. Nice girls, I like the renders. But I've got some questions. Why the f*ck do you hate the word "it" so much? This is so irritating. Not ulike the whole script. I tried to go through it, but it is unbearable. And just why?.. What is this game? Why walk around the school, small talking with people? What's the point?

• Haha

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Okay. Nice girls, I like the renders. But I've got some questions. Why the f*ck do you hate the word "it" so much? This is so irritating. Not ulike the whole script. I tried to go through it, but it is unbearable. And just why?.. What is this game? Why walk around the school, small talking with people? What's the point?
I see... so the word "it" is a trigger for you.
Got traumatized by the movie "It" or something? :ROFLMAO:

"Not ulike the whole script." Is that English? Have no idea what you trying to say.

Small talk? Try to pay attention to what is going on in game...
Not gonna waste my time trying to explain you basic human interactions, clearly is beyond you.

Last edited:

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I see... so the word "it" is a trigger for you.
Got traumatized by the movie "It" or something? :ROFLMAO:

"Not ulike the whole script." Is that English? Have no idea what you trying to say.

Small talk? Try to pay attention to what is going on in game...
Not gonna waste my time trying to explain you basic human interactions, clearly is beyond you.
Lol :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry, I'm drowning in the juice of irony here, can't answer you right now.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Just hope it is not going to be a grinder? TP was one big grind.
There will be some grinding, I don't know how much yet but the players are gonna have to build up their relationship with the girls.

Dialog choices and events are going to impact friendship and romance, is a system I'm still designing so don't expect a lot of grinding in episode one.

:geek:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
There will be some grinding, I don't know how much yet but the players are gonna have to build up their relationship with the girls.

Dialog choices and events are going to impact friendship and romance, is a system I'm still designing so don't expect a lot of grinding in episode one.

:geek:
Ok buuuuuuttt..... TP was a terrible grind. You can build up relationships without grinding in a VN mode.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Maybe you're right, I was thinking about adding it to the [Genere] spoiler but that is normally used to list tags for content in the game or planned for the game...

Good call.
The genre tag is only for content that is in the game or planned for the game, not stuff that won't be in the game. :)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
The genre tag is only for content that is in the game or planned for the game, not stuff that won't be in the game. :)
I actually added info about it in both sections; because most people just check the tags and very few try to read past that.

Is not a common practice but I think is useful to add it there along with the planned content, so planned and not planned one right beside the other. :giggle:

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes