2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
9thCrux Welldone on the new game, word to the wise - given how people liked to yap about TP on its own thread, ignore most of it, enjoy what you're doing. Looking forward to seeing a few more updates to this!

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Personally I always wanted to turn the snotty cheerleader into my personal fucktoy. Add her and I'll be interested. I'm gonna wait a bit till there is more content.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think Irredeemable will give permission to use any of his chars. It's been suggested before several times and nothing came of it. Here's my suggestion...

Since this is the same school but is the class next door, what if their siblings or cousins are in this class?
For example - "I'm Mara. My stupid cousin Megan is next door with that pervert teacher during every damn lunch. And I'm all alone over here while that cow hides next door!"
Or
"I'm Lynn. Can I ask you for a favor, teacher? Can you get my stupid sister Kaitlyn to quit smoking up a storm in the locker room when I wanna change in there? That cock swallowing slut is a damn chimney!"

Just something to think about. Since its not uncommon for families and extended families to live in the same area and attend the same schools. This is what I would consider a workaround and a chance for 9thCrux to make the models similar to them but better in his own way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9thCrux

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm kinda curious about the differences between the daughter's orientation and the other kid's orientation (that the MC will attend) will be. Will this game be exclusively from the MC's perspective or will we get daughter scenes where he is not there? Something about that "different sort of orientation" line makes me think there might be some special school rules like corporal punishment or something.

Tiffany seems a bit clingy. She's cute and has a hot body, but I can't tell if I will really like her or will find her annoying.

Daria looks interesting.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
No, no plans to use any of the original Teachers Pets characters in my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the character design is very different, I don't think TP characters and mine go well together.
Oh :(
I will pass :'(

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm kinda curious about the differences between the daughter's orientation and the other kid's orientation (that the MC will attend) will be. Will this game be exclusively from the MC's perspective or will we get daughter scenes where he is not there? Something about that "different sort of orientation" line makes me think there might be some special school rules like corporal punishment or something.

Tiffany seems a bit clingy. She's cute and has a hot body, but I can't tell if I will really like her or will find her annoying.

Daria looks interesting.

OK, first I need to clarify something because your wording can be taken the wrong way:

The characters in this game are not "kid's", they're young adults attending college, 18 years old and older.
High school students are only mentioned.

"daughter scenes where he is not there?"
Some events will be shown from the daughters perspective, but she will not do anything sexual with any other character beside the MC.

You're curious about the orientation classes?

Simple:

New students learn basic school information, like where is the library, where is the pool, where are the bathrooms, rules, and schedules, that sort of things.

Old students already know that information, they just need to know which classes they have to attend during the new semester, and maybe meet new teachers...

I really don't understand how you jumped from orientation class to corporal punishment for "kid's"...

non-sense.jpg

Oh, and I like Tiffany the way she's right now.

I really don't like cold, distant, indifferent, arrogant, and boring attitudes in a relationship.

:sneaky:

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
@roadwulf

"I'm not sure that the head of the school should be sitting at the front desk, shouldn't she have her own office?"

She's at the front desk because the school is closed (no employees around), is a weekend just before the start of a new semester, besides, she's the only one at the school before the MC and his daughter arrives.

"Tiffany is such a refreshing face btw. I don't think I've seen her model before, so obviously some thought went into making her unique."

Yes, Tiffany is a custom character, actually every single character in my game is an edited or custom character. They're all unique.

:cool:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
OK, first I need to clarify something because your wording can be taken the wrong way:

The characters in this game are not "kid's", they're young adults attending college, 18 years old and older.

Some events will be shown from the daughters perspective, but she will not do anything sexual with any other character beside the MC.

Simple:

New students learn basic school information, like where is the library, where is the pool, where are the bathrooms, rules, and schedules, that sort of things.

Old students already know that information, they just need to know which classes they have to attend during the new semester, and maybe meet new teachers...

I really don't understand how you jumped from orientation class to corporal punishment for "kid's"...

View attachment 385435

I really don't like cold, distant, indifferent, arrogant, and boring attitudes in a relationship.

Heh. I'm in my 40s, so pretty much anyone under 30 is a "kid" to me :p
Sorry about that confusion.

As for the line about a "different sort of orientation" I just heard that in my head as ominous foreshadowing - like there was something *_different_* about this junior college... (i.e. something that would only exist in an educational institution in adult fiction.)
Again, sorry for any confusion.

loters

Oct 9, 2017

Simple:

View attachment 385435

That means that will not be blackmail?
Or will be pills like in the teacher pet game?
And what about NTR that now is like a trend on this games? (somehow lots of developers are putting it suddenly in their gameseven when this are almost finished and tNTR were not planned) I ask this because u said that ur daugther will not do anything sexual with any other character beside the MC , but that means that other characters will do it?

Just to know where this is going
btw: LOL u had to answer lots of questions and its not even a day

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes