Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Omg, the intro keep going and going......kinda nice tho

i will keep a eye on this game

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
"If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned." OH YEA???!! Thanks to the CoronoVirus - i have been layoff. I have nothing but free time to lube my hands. Bring it !

• Haha
Reactions: 9thCrux

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like where the story is going, though I have to admit the Marjorie thing surprised me a bit, if anything I would've thought that her mom will be a potential target.

About the navigation: Either a quick map of the area we're currently in, some indicators, or the places where we need to click being highlighted by default would be welcome since there's a huge amount of places we can access already.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 9thCrux

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Omg, the intro keep going and going......kinda nice tho

i will keep a eye on this game
Intro?

Once you jump in the game you're in.
The navigation system at the end of the game is just a demo, not the game itself and there is nothing coded into the navigation system.

By now you can consider my game a sort of kinetic novel with decision prompts, still deciding if I want to turn it into a sandbox game with repeatable events.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
are tags updated? in preview pics is girl blowing dude but no oral tag (i didnt play it yet so i dont know if it is in game or not i just found it while looking at op)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
are tags updated? in preview pics is girl blowing dude but no oral tag (i didnt play it yet so i dont know if it is in game or not i just found it while looking at op)
The animation is a concept art sample, and the image with the lady blowing the guy is from episode four.

The tags are correct for this episode, the very last episode (episode four) has oral, vaginal, anal, fondling, handjob, titfuck, and animated content.

The last episode is available for my subscribers at my and pages.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I think every update I see this. So I just searched for the [name2] bracket right away this time in the script and changed them all to the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to start a new game to use the new features.

Old savegames should work fine, but I recommend you to start a new game and make new saves to prevent missing side images and being called Mr. [name2].
For those who want to use there saved game and not called name2. Download Unren on this site. Place it in the game folder and run it. Choose option 3. Then end Unren. Start the game and load your save. Press Shift O. Enter $name2 = u'the last name you like' followed by enter. For example $name2 = u'de Wit'. Now you will be called by your last name when loading a save.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Intro?

The navigation system at the end of the game is just a demo, not the game itself and there is nothing coded into the navigation system.

By now you can consider my game a sort of kinetic novel with decision prompts, still deciding if I want to turn it into a sandbox game with repeatable events.
If you do turn it into sandbox, then indicators or minimap is defo needed, so the players won't search for every room in the school to get an event for example.

Reactions: Bally

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Generally speaking..this is a nicely rendered decently written game..but i have mental issues with some of the overused out of place poses :p
3rb3ym.jpg
All i see is some Bond villain plotting serious shit!!!!

Reactions: myuhinny

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Intro?

I hope you keep it visual novel style. Free-roam usually makes these type of games strictly worse. I've seen plenty of games ruined because they chose to go free-roam.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored....
The Story and Art what i see 1000 times already...
And Low Fap-Fap Content... At least for Now...
And F***, what it mean "TP"? O_O
This right here, we only want to fuck our daughter but we have to wait a year for that to happen. Sad!

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes