2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ThunderRob

I agree with that hand pose for me it annoys the fuck out of me whenever I see it as it's overused everywhere and makes them look like they are a evil scientist plotting something in their head And your expecting to see their inner voice giggling and cackling while thinks about what they are going to do next.

-----

MC's talking about those windows in his room and forgetting about them and someone seeing him naked. I doubt they would see much since most of the windows glass is frosted and it looks like they are quite a ways up there.

I like how they were congratulating Ms. Smith for making a shot in a basket that she was almost standing under. I think she was a bench warmer most of the time.

Majory looked cute I was waiting for something to catch the bottom of her dress to cause her boobs to pop out the top and I can't wait for more content with her.

I just want to nibble on Amy whenever I see her.

Emily is another one I can't wait to see more of.

I restarted the game but never noticed a difference mostly because I already editted the MC's name in the script file. But I named him the same for his first and last name so they call him the same thing either way.

ycapella

You mean another game you ruined by not reading as it clearly states that it's a test of the navigation system so a person can look around the hotel and school. A test is just that a test and is by no means 100% concert as it's a test to see how it goes and what info they get to make it better. There is also no quests or anything coded with the navigation as it's just a demo of it.

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I tested the navigation too, and that needs some work. when navigating school for instance and you go to the parking space I ended up in the hotelroom again. so also happend from the teachers lunchroom
didn't look for more errors there though.
In the story itself. Besides some (alredy pre-told) english errors, I think the story telling part could be improved. tell somewhat more before getting to the point could enhance the game more.
story wise
The graphics are not the best quality but are not bad.
the story has potential, but nees a proofreader for english corrections and somewhat editing for reading like a novel.
however, all in all this game has great potential if dev gets some help...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76 and 9thCrux
Apr 18, 2019
I actually made a ton of corrections in the last episode two build. It was in build 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 that they were talking about.

I'm using Grammarly; an online grammar correction service that cost me $150.00+
I figured it was worth it on the long run.
Yes. I played the public version from here, then I switched to a "coffee cup" version but continued with my old save, because of that I didn't realise the changes are already in there. Even without it, I didn't have the feeling it was too bothersome. It was always good to understand even before the grammar corrections, IMO.

Reactions: Pinsel and 9thCrux
Apr 18, 2019
Intro?

Once you jump in the game you're in.
The navigation system at the end of the game is just a demo, not the game itself and there is nothing coded into the navigation system.

By now you can consider my game a sort of kinetic novel with decision prompts, still deciding if I want to turn it into a sandbox game with repeatable events.
Hmm. All I can say that I very enjoyed the kinetic visual novel yet. I don't know if a transition to a sandbox, later in the game, will do either harm or good. But I think if you believe in your vision and follow it, then it will be good. So far, the kinetic visual novel, I really like and can't wait for this story to continue.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
The animation is a concept art sample, and the image with the lady blowing the guy is from episode four.

The tags are correct for this episode, the very last episode (episode four) has oral, vaginal, anal, fondling, handjob, titfuck, and animated content.

The last episode is available for my subscribers at my and pages.
thanks for reply now i see in genre (spoiler) are those tags but on top of op where you can actualy click on that tag they are not updated yet

tathar86

May 10, 2017
Good game but so poor contents.... if the dev read me.... make more contents with more posibilities ... But nevermind I like this game :)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
thanks for reply now i see in genre (spoiler) are those tags but on top of op where you can actualy click on that tag they are not updated yet
Right...

I can modify information in my game page but the mods, staff, and administrators can change it too.
They edit my game page, remove and add links, tags, modify info and stuff based on this site's formatting, approved hosts and more technical stuff. I have seen tags come and go; I'm not changing the tags until I add more content.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I gotta say, so far i do love this game, and love and agree with most of this post, so went and grabbed a couple screenshots to help... um... illustrate a tad. :love:

Majory looked cute I was waiting for something to catch the bottom of her dress to cause her boobs to pop out the top and I can't wait for more content with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just want to nibble on Amy whenever I see her.

Emily is another one I can't wait to see more of.

But since not a harem game, and I must chose one. For my first playthrough, this is one of a small select few games where given so many excellent options, I still choose you main cutie.

As usual, my only complaint is I just want more. Can't wait til next update leaks. I no longer patreon anyone or any project due to past disappointments (and still mourning over the loss of MSN and Our Fate), so I will be patient. And probably drop a very nice sized coffee to 9thCrux on completion of the project, cause thats how i roll now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snomiser

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I gotta say, so far i do love this game, and love and agree with most of this post, so went and grabbed a couple screenshots to help... um... illustrate a tad. :love:

But since not a harem game, and I must chose one. For my first playthrough, this is one of a small select few games where given so many excellent options, I still choose you main cutie.

As usual, my only complaint is I just want more. Can't wait til next update leaks. I no longer patreon anyone or any project due to past disappointments (and still mourning over the loss of MSN and Our Fate), so I will be patient. And probably drop a very nice sized coffee to 9thCrux on completion of the project, cause thats how i roll now.
Was morning the same , plus my lovely sarah

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
"If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned."

should read if you're looking for a "bug free game" you're in wrong place... awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 9thCrux

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
why douse android have a NOPY download but windows not D:
NOPY doesn't let you upload files without an account, I never use NOPY and I guess the uploaders don't have a profile there or don't want to use it to upload this game.

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
NOPY doesn't let you upload files without an account, I never use NOPY and I guess the uploaders don't have a profile there or don't want to use it to upload this game.
i thought that NOPY was owned by f95zone, was hoping thwy would just give every game developer atleast a free account :p (don't know if you have to pay for a account :p)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
"If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned."

should read if you're looking for a "bug free game" you're in wrong place... awful.
Right...

No one has reported any bug in any episode three 0.6.3 build.
I play tested my game before releasing it for my subscribers... a month ago.

Learn how to report bugs, it may help you when you actually find one.

Not for my game tho, I'm blocking you.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
None of the filehosts are owned by the site they are owned by other companies and the site only uses ones that have good plans and don't do anything like throttling download speeds and stuff.

Aug 13, 2017
"If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned. "

Slow burning means story takes some time to develop not super short lack of content updates (Content being story)

.6 and they are still on the second day at the hotel half the students are just barely introduced much less given any personalities and to top that off the day is split in about 5 time sections meaning the day blows by without much going on

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes