2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
just came to say i really enjoyed playing this game, was surprised with the work in the details, good work! can't wait for next episode

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I'm only dissapointed that dumb "dot" didn't make a return. Tributes are needed, this is a TP offshoot.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this is a TP offshoot.
Not really. If you read the description and developer's notes, it has none of the same characters and is a totally different approach:
even thought this game is inspired by TP it's not a clone, re-make, sequel, or prequel to TP. Is not going to have the exact same kind of content or the same characters.
It's basically like one of the billions of Star Wars novels that were made that didn't actually have any of the characters from the films in them. Same universe, but totally different story.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think the biggest plus to this game over most others. People actually change clothes and styles. So many games just love the MC/Characters to only wear 1 thing ever. Some do it rarely. This one does it as if it was set in reality. So a thumbs up for that.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I totally agree on clothes. Actually was slightly surprised seeing the daughter in new nightgown every evening. But what I do appreciate is different hairstyle sometimes. Makeup presence or absence is great (sometimes I'm amused when a girl wears makeup in bed or shower) too but can be too much to render.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The end of the current version does make it look like a possibility.
After the credits.
FFS, why do some devs have to put tidbits of information after the credits? When I see something like "This is the end of the current version", I save and close the game. I missed the final words entirely. I guess I'll have to reload and see exactly what is said. I really hope this won't go that route; there are already way too many developers thinking free roam is a good idea. Honestly, it's not very often that free roam accomplishes anything that couldn't easily be handled by a standard VN structure.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
judging from what I played ( focused on the daughter and only got a single dream BJ) it's going to take a long time for this game to get to a place where it's actually worth playing.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Joan and Daria :love: They look so beautiful in white. Looks like my kind of ending ;)
The Class Next Door EP. 5 V0.8.1
Not including dreams, this is the sexiest part of the whole game. Too much dialogue, I didn't see any sexy scene besides this one. If there is any secret way, let me know ... pretty girls, but the game got boring. Sorry to comment on that. :unsure::(

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
The Class Next Door EP. 5 V0.8.1
Not including dreams, this is the sexiest part of the whole game. Too much dialogue, I didn't see any sexy scene besides this one. If there is any secret way, let me know ... pretty girls, but the game got boring. Sorry to comment on that. :unsure::(
Developer said himself, this game is not for you if you are looking for quick fap. I'm okay with slow burn as long as I get what I wanted which is Tiffany, Joan, Daria and Marjory together. Unfortunately you cannot pursue more than one girl. And I hate to play a game with this pace over and over to see other possibilities. Yes, this is the only downside for me in this game. As for your question there is only one scene that comes to my mind. MC in girl's locker room with Marjory.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes